“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Forum

The Forum
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Italian, American, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Completely gutted and renovated in 2013. Dine with arches and Greek Gods or in our newly upscale bar which features high definition tv's for all the latest sports.
Wheeling, West Virginia
“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

We really enjoy eating here we have been here several times! food is good and the portions are very good! 3 weeks ago when we was in the owner sat behind us. she was very weird she was drinking and very strong drinks at that, she walked over to the blinds and tried o close them she was too drunkk she sat back down, told the waitress to bring her a bunch of napkins, she took the napkins and open them on all the emty tables, all i can say is ty for the wonderful food and the side show that the owner put on!

• Visited June 2014

Princeton, New Jersey
“Recommended but we were kind of disappointed...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The front desk person at our hotel told us about this restaurant but I have to say that it could have been better. I ordered the prime rib and it appeared to have been grilled. It had decent flavor, but was kind of dry. The au jus wasn't all that flavorful. It seemed also that the potatoes hadn't been washed before being baked. Big turn off. Salad was typical. Our waitress was very nice and professional, though. We ordered the brownie sundae dessert. It was average, huge brownie (too huge) with some ice cream and fudge sauce. We would not go back.

Visited June 2014
United States
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

Went here on a holiday weekend & didn't have to wait to be seated. Our server was slow in greeting us & getting our drinks. Otherwise service was fine. The food was delicious & typically priced for a night out in America. It's mostly Italian & Greek cuisine, although I was hoping for a better variety of Greek food. Still, they had dolmathes (only as part of a sampler) & Saganaki but I was hoping for hummus, falfel, or again more Greek staples.

Most dinners come with a salad & tasty garlic breadsticks! My boyfriend loves the chicken parmesan & I sampled his lasagna (very cheesey). I had the Olympic Pasta which had an array of vegetables in a very flavorful oil-based sauce. Would definitely return here & the restaurant is unique for the area.

• Visited May 2014
Elyria, Ohio
“Good food, place was busy with local folks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Locally owned, large portions. Service was ok, a bit slow but they were busy. Very good food, my wife had the lasagina -- a huge serving and it was great.

Visited May 2014
Mobile, Alabama
“Really good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

They have a pretty varied menu with something for every taste. The bourbon glazed pork chops were great. Being from the South I really like my sweet tea, and the Forum surprised me because it was really good, not over sweetened. Service was fast and very friendly. I felt that the prices were in line for the quantity and quality of the meal, and it's easy to find right of the main Interstate. You should give a it try if in the area. Very casual atmosphere and great food!

Visited May 2014