“Decent but food is never consistent”
Review of The Forum

The Forum
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Completely gutted and renovated in 2013. Dine with arches and Greek Gods or in our newly upscale bar which features high definition tv's for all the latest sports.
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Ive been at the forum many times I've had good and bad and it seem it is never consistent . Service is good and bad at times overall it is decent place to dine

1  Thank Glockgen4
There are newer reviews for The Forum

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were disappointed at the offerings of this restaurant. For a Greek restaurant, they had very little to offer that was actually Greek! The food we did order was very greasy on the appitizer. The Greek Pizza was good, but not very filling!

1  Thank perkyjenna
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Starving, dead tired and beyond exhausted from almost 9 hours of driving, we pulled into Cambridge, Ohio for the night. None of the chain restaurants appealed. So, we logged onto Tripadvisor and discovered this restaurant just down the street from our hotel. Given how picky all our family members are, we decided to give the Forum and its extensive menu a try. Boy are we glad we did. We all had very different things to eat and we all enjoyed them tremendously. The beer offerings were interesting and extensive. I tried something new, recommended by the waitress, and enjoyed it very much. The beef and barley soup was tasty and filling. The salad was a good size with a variety of vegetables. My youngest enjoyed an excellent grilled cheese and fries. Another child had a very good pasta dish big enough for 2 people. I can't recall what my husband ate, but he enjoyed it. I also appreciated the kind waitress. She clearly recognized our exhaustion and helped us get in and out quickly. Should we find ourselves in Cambridge again, I won't hesitate to go here for another meal. There were so many more things I wanted to try!

1  Thank NoStoppinUs
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stopped here because we love pasta. The salad was okay. It was all lettuce with one slice of cucumber, one small tomato and one piece of onion. The spaghetti was horrible. It was hard and sticky like it had been partially cooked and then they left it in the water thinking it would cook more but it just became gummy. I had the mushrooms with my meat sauce and I think they were cooked in wine. They were only supposed to be cooked in butter and they were horrible and since they were poured over the spaghetti, my spaghetti then tasted like that also. The meat sauce was not any better. Bread sticks were okay. The waitress asked if I wanted a box because I did not eat very much even though I was very hungry and I said no because it was terrible. My husband only ate about half of his. The manager came out and we told him the spaghetti was not cooked properly and he said I am sorry and would check what happened in the kitchen. That was the end of it. We paid the full bill and left. Worst meal I have had in a long time and not that cheap. Denny's spaghetti is much better. Should have went there.

2  Thank SantanaPittsburgh
greeKATrina, Manager at The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

We apologize for your previous visit. We will be coming out with a new menu soon that will have better side salad options. The mushrooms should not have been cooked in wine, as you stated. We want to make sure that your experience, along with every other customer, is one that is enjoyable. Please feel free to e-mail us (info@theforumrestaurant.com) and we would be more than happy to give you a gift certificate and make sure that your next visit will hopefully change your mind. Again, we are terribly sorry and thank you for your review to help us continuously improve our restaurant.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This was a pleasant surprise after a long day of driving! Nice atmosphere and a full bar. Big menu with something for everyone. We had fun.

1  Thank julie y