I recently stayed at the Baymont Inn while I was on my way to Chicago. It is pretty decent for the price they offer. I would say cheapest for Cambridge, Ohio area. After driving hundreds of miles this was a perfect stop. They have a decent size pool and a hot tub to relax after a long drive. Not to forget they had pretty good varieties for breakfast. I found it convenient to go across the street to Kmart and the dollar store to stack up on few things before I hit the road again. The front desk was pleasant and friendly during both the check in and the check out. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a quick stop for an affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Close to I-70, Within Minutes of Shopping and Restaurants Baymont Inn & Suites Cambridge hotel combines down-home hospitality with amenities you will appreciate. Our 100% smoke free hotel is located off Interstate 70, near downtown Cambridge, Muskingum University and close to exciting southeast Ohio attractions like The Wilds. Begin your day with free hot breakfast while reading your free copy of USA Today. Make yourself at home with our free Wi-Fi Internet access in the comfort of your room or get in a workout at our gym. Unwind in our heated indoor pool or hot tub, or book a Jacuzzi suite. Meeting space is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Cambridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Cambridge Baymont Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Cambridge Ohio