“For a Comfort Inn in Cambridge...very nice”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Cambridge
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I travelled to Cambridge for weekend work. The hotel is exceptional for the price (around $90/night). The room was spacious and clean. The bathrooms the same. No real frills as it's a Comfort inn. The exercise room has a couple of bikes, no real weights to speak of. I'd say the location is not so great but there really isn't much to do in Cambridge period. It is located very close to the major highway so I guess that's a plus. There is also a Ruby Tuesdays across the street that is convenient for dinner (not much else in this town)

The only complaint that I had is that the front desk clerk seemed to have no idea on how to help me schedule a fed ex pick up for the day I was leaving. I could have done it myself but I really did not have enough confidence in him to leave my package there.

Overall a very nice, quiet stay with no frills.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed July 26, 2010

Our Farm Bureau group stayed here while vacationing in the Cambridge area. Rooms were clean and comfortable, staff were very accommodating and friendly. Enjoyed the Inn and the stay. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Stopped here on our way home to Wisconsin from Washington DC. The hotel was clean and had a nice indoor pool and hot tub. It also offered a free breakfast. It was within walking distance to many local restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2009

Nicely decorated, clean room. It seem new or newly redecorated. We got a pet friendly room on a non-smoking floor. Had a microwave and fridge. Convenient to highway, and there's a Cracker Barrel restaurant just a few steps away. Great breakfast! Cookies, coffee and tea all night in the lobby. Good dog walking areas. Probably not for a romantic get away, but would highly recommend it for anyone else. We were very pleased with the cleanliness and the front desk staff -- very friendly. We got a nice "on the road bag" with a muffin, bottle of water and an apple in it. We've been on the road for quite a while and so far this has been the best place we've stayed at!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2009

We were on our way home and had driven a long time. This was a pleasant end to a long day.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2009

Very nice, clean. Not exactly a five star facility, but very well run and totally acceptable.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2009

This hotel was very clean during our stay. It was myself and my 3 small children traveling and I felt safe in the area. The hotel is near several restaurants, we even walked to one for dinner. We visited the pool after dinner and it was very heavily chlorinated, almost burning my eyes, but my children didn't have any problems swimming in/under the water. My only concern was when we entered our room, the room smelled like cigars. However, our room was near the main entrance where people had been disposing of their still-burning cigarettes, so perhaps the air system pulled in the smoke? It wasn't enough of a problem for me to complain to the management. The breakfast offering in the morning was very nice, with plenty of room to sit & eat. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family