“Clean, comfy hotel right off I-70”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Cambridge
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Stopped here on our way home to Wisconsin from Washington DC. The hotel was clean and had a nice indoor pool and hot tub. It also offered a free breakfast. It was within walking distance to many local restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed October 21, 2009

Nicely decorated, clean room. It seem new or newly redecorated. We got a pet friendly room on a non-smoking floor. Had a microwave and fridge. Convenient to highway, and there's a Cracker Barrel restaurant just a few steps away. Great breakfast! Cookies, coffee and tea all night in the lobby. Good dog walking areas. Probably not for a romantic get away, but would highly recommend it for anyone else. We were very pleased with the cleanliness and the front desk staff -- very friendly. We got a nice "on the road bag" with a muffin, bottle of water and an apple in it. We've been on the road for quite a while and so far this has been the best place we've stayed at!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2009

We were on our way home and had driven a long time. This was a pleasant end to a long day.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2009

Very nice, clean. Not exactly a five star facility, but very well run and totally acceptable.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2009

This hotel was very clean during our stay. It was myself and my 3 small children traveling and I felt safe in the area. The hotel is near several restaurants, we even walked to one for dinner. We visited the pool after dinner and it was very heavily chlorinated, almost burning my eyes, but my children didn't have any problems swimming in/under the water. My only concern was when we entered our room, the room smelled like cigars. However, our room was near the main entrance where people had been disposing of their still-burning cigarettes, so perhaps the air system pulled in the smoke? It wasn't enough of a problem for me to complain to the management. The breakfast offering in the morning was very nice, with plenty of room to sit & eat. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2009

I found this hotel through Trip Advisor and I'm very glad I did. I was very pleased with everything. We did not arrive until very late and my reservation/room was waiting for us. The person at the desk was extremely pleasant and friendly and check-in was quick and easy. I chose this hotel because of previous reviews I read, the location and because they are pet friendly. We were traveling with two cats and it was important for us to find a place we could stay and have our cats welcomed as well.

Everything of the hotel was very clean. The lobby, the breakfast area and the room.
In previous reviews I read there were some issues with hot water. We did not experience any issues with the hot water. In fact, the shower was nice and hot.

The hotel offers high speed internet with no additional cost.
The hotel offers on-site parking with no additional cost. The parking lot was very well lit and had plenty of parking spaces.

For anyone who is traveling through this area and has a need for a stay in a hotel; I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2009

We recently stayed at this hotel with our 2 small dogs. We were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the service we received. For the price the room was adequate, but needed a definite refresh. The beds were comfortable and we had a choice of pillows. Free bottled water was provided, our room was very quiet. My only complaints were that the decor was very tired looking and needed updating and we also didn't have hot water - we had warm water, but not hot. When I mentioned at the front desk the next day that our water wasn't hot enough, they apologized and advised that if I had called they would have adjusted the regulator for us right away.

Our son and his family stayed at the Days Inn across the street on the same night and complained that the bar traffic in the hallway and loud door slams kept his entire family awake all night.

All-in-all we were happy we stayed here and would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple