“Very Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very nice place. Friendly service and very good food. The prices were reasonable and the menu was extensive enough to include some healthier options also.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Just an awesome place to get together with friends and family for great food! Totally recommend the Cony Dogs!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We frequent Theo's regularly and never get tired of coming!! From the summer salads they offer to their regular menu items, it is never disappointing.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

If you are going through Cambridge, you have to stop at Theo's (or Coney Island as they called it when I was growing up in Cambridge 40 years ago). I was back visiting the area and for the first time in many years decided to stop in. The service was excellent, the food was terrific and you HAVE to save room for their pies! Best of all, the prices won't kill your wallet. Theo's is still the spot to eat in Cambridge.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Settled in to this lovely town of Cambridge for a couple of weeks and found Theo's Restaurant on the main (Wheeling) street of town. Parking was a bit of a problem since I got there around noon, but city lots behind the businesses along this busy street provided me a spot. The large dining rooms were nearly full and we were seated immediately after coming through the front door. The menu was varied and I chose a Ruben sandwich and my companion a Club and we shared an order of Beer Battered Onion Rings. The Rings came out first and they were crunchy and not at all greasy. They Were Terrific! My companion's Club was large and very juicy and my Ruben was Wonderful! We ended the meal with a slice of pie each, Coconut for my friend and a deciding slice of heaven in the form of Chocolate Peanut Butter for me. Obviously homemade crusts and 3 inch thick filling and we rolled on out having spent less than $20 total with drinks. We definitely will return.