“A very good menu and reasonable prices”
Review of Theo's

Theo's
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We really like it. I would definitely go back. If Theo's was in a bigger city, it would be packed with people. Good job, Theo's!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I had dinner here with friends while in town for the Christmas event.I had a fish sandwich that was very good and everyone else said that there food was very good.I will visit again when I am in town.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I have ate here a few times. they have different special everyday. Wednesday I like to go to get the char. Marinated chicken and rice. Over the last few months I have ate here twice both times service was bad and they serve me a plate of chicken and rice with yellow grease. I'm not sure if they have change the rice to cheaper rice or what. The service is always been bad, and food is ok, it's cheap and cheaply made, but with limit choices in cambridge we eat here. After today visit I'm not sure if I will be returning. Please feel free to view my picture of my chicken grease plate.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food was excellent and the service equal. You actually get way more than what you pay for at Theo's. The only down side is trying to find a good parking space. If I'm in the area again this is where I will be eating though.

1  Thank Brownsfan1111
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I'm lucky enough to live in Cambridge,Ohio, and frequently visit this fine restaurant. Not only are the prices reasonable, the food cannot be beat. Even better is the coney dog's and the homemade pies!!! This place is the best.