“Perfect!”
Review of Lori's restaurant

Lori's restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Caldwell
Cuisines: American
Description: Situated next door to Caldwell best w eastern motor lodge...excellent foodAnd a very clean motor lodge with very clean pool...food is outstanding!
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great food, friendly staff...will eat there again!
LOVE the salad bar and the pies looked yummy!
Looking forward to our return to Caldwell

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The food was okay - my steak was dry. It took forever to get my food. The waitress was really well mannered and apologized for the wait. I would try it again just because of the service.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I was there for an all-day business meeting. The servers were super nice and attentive to our needs. The broccoli and cheese soup was a little rich, but otherwise the food was very good. I recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Excellent Food and Service. A locals spot, especially for breakfast. Everything I have had here has been really good, especially the home-made Vegetable Beef soup. Gotta try the pies, trust me.
All of the staff and servers are friendly and get to know you by name if you come in more than twice. Service is fast, even when they are busy. A walkway connects them to the Best Western, so it's convenient if you don't feel like driving the 20+ miles to find a chain eatery. Good portions for the price, and the price is right.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We like to avoid the fast food joints when traveling and opted for this one along our drive up I-77. The service was very good, and the restaurant was a typical 'diner' type. The food was good enough, and the New York Strip steak was big and cooked perfectly. The salad bar was pretty good and everything was fresh and good. The menu was a bit abbreviated from what we're used to, and we had no complaints with our dinners. We would stop here again.