TripAdvisor
Caldwell
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews front porch delicious breakfast house is beautiful made us feel at home master suite small town wolf run enjoyed our stay stacey hostess ohio block attic relatives interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Stacy is a wonderful host and great cook! My stay at Harkins House could not have been more pleasant. My room was spectacular, clean, lovely with an old world charm and the bed was more than comfortable. The other rooms in the house were decorated beautifully. The host was gracious and fun to talk with. I highly recommend staying at The Harkins House. You won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Lovely accommodations and great breakfasts await you.
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stacey L, Owner at The Harkins House Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Julia, Sorry I didn't respond to this review last fall. I thought I had. Always appreciate kind words. Thank you so much and hope things are well with you! Stacey

Reviewed October 5, 2017

My brother and I used this wonderful Bed & Breakfast as home base for four nights while riding our motorcycles on the amazing roads in S.E. Ohio. The Harkins House Inn is a meticulously restored home with all the original charm and modern amenities. Everything is sparklingly clean; the beds are incredibly comfortable; the air conditioning works really well; and the bathroom was like a spa in the top floor room we were in!

Every morning Stacey provided a variety of breakfast options and served up a delicious meal. She is a great hostess and we felt like part of the family. If our travels take us to that part of Ohio again we would absolutely stay at the Harkins House Inn.

Room tip: Top floor is a large room with a king (OR 2 twins) and spa bath. I think the views are great overlooking the neighborhood.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Stacey L, Owner at The Harkins House Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was wonderful having you stay and I enjoyed meeting you both. Have safe travels and hope to see you again down "the road".

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

This B&B is a beautiful old home with 4 lovely bedrooms. Our hostess Stacey was very welcoming and very informative of the area. Our room was very comfortable and our breakfast was delicious. The B&B is easily accessible from interstate 77. We enjoyed our stay so much that we stayed there on our way back through!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stacey L, Owner at The Harkins House Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Thanks so much for your great review and kind words. It was wonderful meeting you and I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip and had a safe one as well! :)

Reviewed September 8, 2017

We had a wonderful stay! Beautiful home, very cleanm, in a nice area, and had everything we needed! The breakfast was amazing as well! I would definitely come back if I were ever in that area of Ohio again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stacey L, Owner at The Harkins House Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words. Hope you are back to our area again sometime.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

An excellent place to stay. Stacie is friendly, and professional. The facility is clean and Stacie does an outstanding breakfast and is very customer friendly. We would rather stay at Harkins House than any motel/hotel. The facility is close to the center of the village and once that we parked our car, we walked. It is very quiet, relaxing place.

Room tip: Every room is nice and quaint. There is not a bad room in the place.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stacey L, Owner at The Harkins House Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words! Looking forward to your next trip to Caldwell!