The Harkins House Inn Bed & Breakfast
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Cambridge)
Deer Creek Motel(Cambridge)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bfront porchdelicious breakfastmodern amenitiesa wonderful stayrelaxing placevery comfortable stayhidden gemevery morningtop floorplace to staystaceyhostesshomeohiochristmasmotorcycle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were going to go to the Wilds to Zipline and when looking for a place to stay the night before, I found The Harkins House Inn. There weren't too many places to stay near The Wilds and some had some really bad reviews so when I found this Bed & Breakfast I was glad to find something close that had a good review. The inn was everything we could ask for. The owner was great! We had a beautiful room and she gave us a list of what we could have for breakfast and the time we wanted to eat. When we came downstairs in the morning, we had our breakfast served on china in a formal dining room and freshly made. Price was better than most hotels and it was less than a half hour away from The Wilds. I would highly recommend The Harkins House and would love to go back again.

Room Tip: All the rooms were beautiful!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2009

My husband and I stayed for our anniversery. Stacey and Jeff were excellent hosts. The food was wonderful, our room was lovely and the price was very fair. I have never felt so pampered. We will definately be back! I would strongly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple