“Outstanding in Every Way”
Review of Blazin Bills

Blazin Bills
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Burton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I took a group of 30 individuals to "BB" on a Sunday for some, what I promised to be, "terrific" food. It was just that! Having such a large group I was admittedly nervous about the wait time for our food. The service was excellent, they were quick, pleasant, and our cups were never left empty. As mentioned the food was OUTSTANDING. Thank you for a wonderful lunch!!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Went out with my husband on a date night and split a slab of ribs and shared an order of onion rings. The ribs were tasty and fell right off the bone. The onion rings were advertised as a loaf but were not, they were just a big plate of rings, nothing special. Even sharing, with only one beer on our bill we still had a $40 bill, so I would say this place is a bit spendy.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The patio and the service was great. The barbecue sauce is ketchup with hot sauce stirred in. Not what I call barbecue sauce.

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This place has awsome ribs and chicken. We eat here about twice a month. Very worth the trip. They give you Alot of food for your money.

2  Thank Michael T
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The patio was the only thing nice about this place. The sauce tasted like kethcup with hot sauce mixed in .

2  Thank Ronald W

Been to Blazin Bills? Share your experiences!