“The One Restaurant”

JC'S Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Burton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Me and my family used to try to go here at least one Friday a month, when we lived in Burton. Service and quality of food are the two most important characteristics of a great place to dine for me and my family. The portions are large, the food tastes great, the time it takes to get your food is brief, the service is impeccable. The cooks can be very creative, without going over the top by providing some very unique selections at appropriate times of the year. Since my wife was transferred to Tampa and we had to move in December, we have had only two regrets. One, we miss all of our family and friends we had to leave behind in Northeast Ohio. Two, we miss our favorite restaurant and staff that we like to refer to as our friends. I was once asked if I had to choose only one restaurant that I could eat at the rest of my life, what would it be? I posed this question to the family and it was unanimous; JC's!!!! (I don't think my one year old understood, but he would have said the same if he did. That I'm sure of!)

1  Thank Christopher C

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This has to be one of the most hospitable restaurants I've ever visited. Most of the patrons seemed to be locals, but I never felt out of place - they make EVERYONE feel like a local.
I had a wonderful breakfast, perfectly prepared in a generous portion. Extemely good value as well - full service, home cooking at fast food prices.
I almost wished I could hang around for lunch.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We are locals, and our restaurant of choice in Burton in JC's. just off the square. Great breakfasts and lunches. Lots of food, good prices. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Not often you go into a little diner type place and they ask how you want your burger cooked.. must places always cook very well done since it is frozen not fresh..THIS PLACE USES FRESH HAMBURGER.. hand made patties they were awesome.. nice med rare.. and fries are fresh cut and come out hot and crispy. They and a gumbo soup that was amazing.. actually visited twice and second visit had the burger again and a cup of green pepper soup that was good (not as good as gumbo)..

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Travelling in 10 days from NYC to Chicago for a congress we visited THE Amish in Middlefield and slept in Burton in THE Maple Inn
By mistake I Would say we visited this restaurant 2030 local time
We ordered steaks ,THE last clients ...
Fries awfull, salade pfff too poor
Steaks well well done, however we ordered medium.
Meanwhile they were cleaning THE place.
How to improve this place?
I really don't knowhow

2  Thank Christinus

Been to JC'S Restaurant? Share your experiences!