“Great Classic Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Route 700
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Got the Scampi and Filet (very goid)my wife got the Chicken Pot Pie (excellent. Do the peach crisp for dessert

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Sipping a glass of wine on spacious veranda while waiting for friends to arrive for dinner....cozy elegance!!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This inn has been providing great meals to us for over 30 years, from when it was an old country house to this newly updated version. We regularly meet here for family get-togethers on special occasions -- birthdays, Easter, Mother's Day - and have not been disappointed in either their brunch or dinner menus. Reservations are the smart way to go, as Welshfield is in the middle of nowhere; but it is a very pretty drive in the country to get there.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife and I went to Welshfield Inn for our anniversary dinner. If you were looking for a little privacy, or a romantic setting, this was not the place. All the seating was open, with many other occupied seats nearby. Otherwise, the food was excellent, the service was quick and very friendly. Prices were as to be expected at an establishment such as this. The Inn and the grounds themselves were very pretty and professional maintained. Everything was clean and well taken care of.They had outside seating with beautiful flowers all around. They had a porch theme seating arrangement inside that my wife and I really enjoyed. If you are looking for very good food in a good atmosphere and with excellent service, then I recommend you give them a try.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I could not beleive that me and my fiance wanted to have a drink outside and/or in the bar. there were 25 people there and we were told "CLOSED FOR BUSINESS" What the heck? we were ready to sit for at least a half hour with the other folks remaining to pay for and imbibe on some spirits and spend money.

Guess not....we went up the road and spent our money elsewhere in Mulligans in Burton, Ohio. We spent out money there and I reccomend going there instead.

Mr.Owner of Welshfield...you lost some good customers. That is not good business sense..makes no sense at all.

Imagine in this economy turning down folks. A response from the owner/mgr would be nice.