“This is some diner!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Four Seasons Diner
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Bryan
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waterville, Ohio
“This is some diner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband had stopped at this diner 20 years ago and wanted to go back. How is that for a recommendation. Oh, and it was worth the effort. What a menu! I had a delicious Greek salad and he enjoyed his selection too. We'd go back in a heartbeat. And while you are in Bryan, Ohio why not visit Spanglers Candy Factory. You won't be sorry on either of these places.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ToledoRiver

Chicago
“Good food, exceptional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

The good food was only surpassed by exceptional service. After a short while I was beginning to wonder if our waitress had ESP! She was very friendly and attentive, offering things I needed before I even asked. Later another waitress who wasn't even responsible for us must have overheard my husband and I discussing we'll need to ask for something and came over and offered her help. The food was great. Most importantly our mashed potatoes were real. We've been to some upscale places before and were offended to receive blatantly instant potatoes.
If we are in the area again we would definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
Corinth, Mississippi
“Quantity but not quality.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Totally disappointed. This restaurant was rated #1 in Bryan so we chose to have dinner there. Yuck. If you like quantity, this is the place for you. HUGE servings. But if you want taste, find another place. First of all, I did not like the fact that if I wanted a sandwich (actually a wrap) it came with fries and soup. I did not want either, but if ordered without it would still be charged for it. I ordered the grilled chicken salad. I asked if it came with eggs or cheese (which I did not want) and was told it did not. But there were 2 sliced boiled eggs on it (easily taken off). The chicken had no flavor and there was just too much of it. I hardly ate 1/4 of it. My husband ordered an open roast beef sandwich but it was not open faced as described. He was very displeased with his meal as well. Would not go back again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Leslie, Michigan
“Friendly Fast Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were passing through Bryan on our way down to NC on our Harley this past Memorial Day Weekend. I chose Four Seasons Diner because of its quaint, clean appearance. Sometimes when we arrive at other places on our motorcycle and in our leathers people are standoffish. Not here, they were very friendly and our server Cat was great. The food was to us quickly and was hot and delicious. We will stop again any time we are in Bryan.

• Visited May 2013
Novi, Michigan
“Great breakfast and service !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very good food. Lots of choices on menu. Friendly and excellent staff. We will eat here again when visiting.

• Visited May 2013