“wonderful donuts”
Review of Donut Land

Donut Land
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Brunswick
Reviewed January 2, 2012

we will go 10 miles to get these donuts. they are wonderful. Nothing better then the creme filling they use.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

These donuts are by far the best donuts around! Especially if you get them while they are still hot (which doesn't mean showing up at 5 am either). We have gotten them in the evening at times hot!! My favorite are glazed and my husband loves the powdered sugar ones with chocolate cream inside. The chocolate glazed ones are good too, but I would take traditional glazed over the chocolate glazed. They are light and fluffy and perfectly glazed (not too sweet). I truly am happy I didn't know of this place when I was pregnant as I craved donuts!