“Pizza”

Master Pizza of Brunswick
Ranked #26 of 78 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Pizza was good. Staff were rude. Wait was long!!! Needs to be updated--dining room and restroom. Long time customer of Master Pizza. Stuck in a time warp :(

There are newer reviews for Master Pizza of Brunswick

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I would not recommend this place to anyone! The food is grose. The pizza we ordered was reheated upon pick up. The cheese is not real as it is oily and greasy, not pully like real cheese is. The calzone we ordered was a joke. The dough was burnt and hard as a brick. It had some white pasty substance that was supposed to be racotta cheese but was obviously not. It had ham diced so small you could barely see it. Needless to say, $25.00 worth if crap! Could barely eat 1 piece of pizza. We were sick about an hour later with stomach pains. I would'nt be surprised if the board of health shuts them down. Worst pizza I ever ate in my life - never would go back. Not even for free or with coupon. Sick! Would rather eat out of a dumpster.

1  Thank Lynngoin
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I was introduced to Master PIzza by my husband. He lived in Brunswick before we were married and was excited to introduce me to his favorite pizza. Master Pizza has a taste all its own. If you are looking for run-of-the-mill chain pizza, this is not the place for you. The crust at MP is deliciously different. The thicker crust, combined with just the right amount of tasty sauce and FRESH vegetables and real meats, makes the 50+ miles we drive to eat there worth the price of gas. If our family is traveling anywhere near (or sometimes not-so-near) the Brunswick area, it is tradition that we stop and eat at Master Pizza.

This place is so adored by its patrons that another friend of ours (who once lived in Brunswick and now lives in our town 50+ miles away) also stops at Master Pizza every time he visits Brunswick. As a matter of fact, we sometimes bring each other pizzas! My husband has friends at work that request pizza when we stop by, as well. It is THAT good!

If you dine in, you will not find flashy, trendy decor. Instead, you will find a comfortable place to enjoy friends and/or family, a friendly staff, and delicious pizza! Their menu includes other items, but honestly we have only had the pizza and salad.

A copy of their menu is on their FaceBook page: Master Pizza of Brunswick, OH

Reviewed April 15, 2010

I have been coming here for the better part of twenty years, and I have never been disappointed with any of their pizza. I have become so accustomed to their style of pizza, that, to me, this is how pizza should taste. I have had others from the Brunswick area, and they are okay, have their good and not-so-good points, but I suppose that it is what you get used to eating. Master Pizza gets their product from Zannoni's, which delivers a consistent product. When I am in Master Pizza picking up my pizzas, which is what I usually do, there is usually someone else there picking up their purchases, and others placing their order on the phone. I often see about 6-8 pizzas in the oven, and two more being prepared. I guess others value Master Pizza, too. They also have a sit-down restaurant, which is usually empty, as most of their business is either pick-up or delivery in nature.

1  Thank dcpacker