“Good Chineese Food.”

King's Dragon
Ranked #49 of 80 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We order carry out from here a lot. It is close by and has really good hours where you can get food if you're working late and don't want to cook. The family that runs the place is always working hard and I sometime feel bad because the prices are very reasonable. I always try to put some extra change or a tip in the tip jar.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Well, it started off I walked in to the smell of rotted meat, but didn't think too much of it bc it was 90+ degrees outside this entire week so I let that aspect slide. I ordered my food walked out to take a phone call and we I walked back in observed as they were preparing my food that they used shrimp from an already cooked meal. The woman asked if I wanted a house egg foo yung that already had chkn, pork, and shrimp in it. I told her I just wanted shrimp and I guess that was my mistake. She picked cooked shrimp from another dish and put it in my food? Gross!! Then I noticed that she dumped rice from a take out bag back into the rice cooker and stirred it up and gave me my portion out of it! I was totally grossed out. I thought ok maybe it was to heat up the white rice but I'm thinking that to save money they are "recycling" food. Maybe they don't know any better but a restaurant is not your house!!! I will never go back there! Ever and I hope they clean their acts up or they will be closed down very very soon! This is not an exaggeration; this was just my very bad experience. Yuk!