“Consistently reliable food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great for breakfast. Meals are average home cooked style and reasonably priced. For me chains are okay. I like more adventurous cooking. I really like restaurants that use local fresh produce when available. Bob Evans, though, is a good choice when you just want an average meal. I wish more restaurants would offer gluten free items.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great Food and Great Service. Can I say more? We try and eat here whenever we can. I just love the menu and you can always count on the quality of food.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

As a gluten-free diner, I appreciate Bob Evans, Brunswick, Ohio for the servers assisting with finding alternatives to the bread portion of breakfasts. I also appreciate that the morning servers remember my preferences when I dine there. Food is standard for Bob Evans, the servers of this particular Bob Evans are outstanding, even though I dine there when I am in Brunswick, Ohio, which is my 2nd home, my first being in California. The servers are the reason that I make Bob Evans my breakfast choice, and also my occasional dinner choice.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Over priced but consistence you either Love them or not. There lot are always full so I will say try them and lets us all know , Sam Salvador

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Really good selection of food. I enjoyed it because it was very 'American' and local to Ohio?
Excellent service - efficient and friendly. Wish we had one in Macclesfield!