“Wow, Great Italian in Brunswick”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bianca's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #43 of 78 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Recently was fortunate to find this jewel. The atmosphere is ok but the food is awesome. Have had the chicken marsala and it is one of the best I ever had. Try it...you'll like it!

1  Thank Mary L

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have had dinner here many times. We were always happy with our meals. On our most recent visit it seemed something changed. To put it plain, our meals were not very good. Food was cold and tasteless. The service was fine but the food was not worth the price. There's plenty of fast food Italian restaurants Brunswick that have the same bland pasta for less. Will not be back.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The restaurant is under new management and they have remodeled inside. It is even nicer than before and the food is great. The service is usually great but, on occasion, they are lightly staffed and service suffers a bit. But the food is worth waiting for!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We and I mean we all Love this Place. inside or out. Great Food, Hands on and Home made. I hate to even talk about prices as they treat you like family with your money as well. Very friendly side bar, Great place to meet new people. Sam Salvador

Reviewed August 16, 2009

Anything I have ordered at Bianca's has been delicious. I usually order shrimp, chicken, or pasta, and it's all good! Salads are tasty, bread is very good, and I can't say how desserts are, because I'm always too full of their wonderful food to get to dessert.