“Excellent Cracker Crust Pizza”

Panini's Bar and Grill
Ranked #9 of 75 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Excellent Cracker Crust Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I and friends went to this restaurant after debating the various places to eat. My wife and I had never been to Paninis since this restaurant is found in Northeast Ohio and not in Kentucky. Quite honestly we weren't very hungry but went ahead and ordered a pizza. It was excellent ! We are biased because we love a cracker crust pizza and that is what we received. It was excellent and despite us not being hungry we ended up eating the whole pizza since it was so tasty to made to our liking. From the other reviews I am reading it appears you need to pick the one or two things you like on the menu and order it repeatedly. The service was excellent and good times were had by one and all.

• Visited July 2014

North Royalton, Ohio
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The good was awesome and the service was great. They gave you large portions of food for the money. It was pretty crowded but still got seated real fast.

Visited May 2014
“Pretty good food. Small meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Had a wrap with fries. Wrap is pretty small and would like to see them bigger but it was very tasty. Fries were alright. They could if been crispier, seemed a little soggy

Medina, Ohio
“Bland and boring sandwich...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We tried a cheese steak overstuffed sandwich today via carryout. It was incredibly bland and boring. It was really not worth it. We will not try it again. Perhaps in the restaurant, I could have doused it with something -- vinegar? -- to liven it up. Also, FYI no paninis on the menu.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank BeaglesFans
Quebec City, Canada
“Eat at home it's way better!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to this restaurant and it was horrible. I ordered a Chicken Salad and Tuscan sandwich (with turkey) and it was not tasty at all. Nothing was perfect they just put everything in without any precision...too much sauce and salt !!!!
Service : Their service was POOR/ not professional. They did not brought us their menu at the beginning we had to go and get it ourselves.
Price: Their price were very low....the three things I ordered costed me around 20$ US (including tip)...which is good for someone that does not care for the taste but wants to eat something.
Location: They are near other restaurants also but all of them were closed when I went there...it was the only one that was open (It is open late in the night though).
Decor: Very old inside, very dark and furnitures not comfortable.
Entertainment: There is a LIVE band in the restaurant...so for people that would like to have a small dance after eating to digest this can be your place. Their music is way too loud...you cannot hear your colleague or your friend...very hard!!

Overall, I do not recommend this restaurant because it is really poor as service and even their menu is not delicious! Nothing is measured which means they do it that's it but they do not care for the rest!!

• Visited March 2013