“Bland and boring sandwich...”

Panini's Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Medina, Ohio
“Bland and boring sandwich...”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We tried a cheese steak overstuffed sandwich today via carryout. It was incredibly bland and boring. It was really not worth it. We will not try it again. Perhaps in the restaurant, I could have doused it with something -- vinegar? -- to liven it up. Also, FYI no paninis on the menu.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank BeaglesFans

Quebec City, Canada
“Eat at home it's way better!!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to this restaurant and it was horrible. I ordered a Chicken Salad and Tuscan sandwich (with turkey) and it was not tasty at all. Nothing was perfect they just put everything in without any precision...too much sauce and salt !!!!
Service : Their service was POOR/ not professional. They did not brought us their menu at the beginning we had to go and get it ourselves.
Price: Their price were very low....the three things I ordered costed me around 20$ US (including tip)...which is good for someone that does not care for the taste but wants to eat something.
Location: They are near other restaurants also but all of them were closed when I went there...it was the only one that was open (It is open late in the night though).
Decor: Very old inside, very dark and furnitures not comfortable.
Entertainment: There is a LIVE band in the restaurant...so for people that would like to have a small dance after eating to digest this can be your place. Their music is way too loud...you cannot hear your colleague or your friend...very hard!!

Overall, I do not recommend this restaurant because it is really poor as service and even their menu is not delicious! Nothing is measured which means they do it that's it but they do not care for the rest!!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Meg M
Macclesfield, England, United Kingdom
“Good ambience”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

THought it was going to be Italian so got confused when I orderd a panini and it was a sandwich made from ordinary bread.
It was delicious though so no complaints. Lovely location by the lake. Excellent friendly service.

Visited April 2012