$108
$88
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$54
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

$129
$108
$75
$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

$51
All reviewschoice hotelsdesk personnice clean hotelsleep innthe breakfast areabed was comfortablewould stay againfuneralclevelandinterstateshampoo
Reviewed February 26, 2017

I've always had good luck with this hotel when visiting friends in the area. The staff is friendly even when checking in around 1 a.m.

An accessible room was assigned to me on this visit. It was clean like I have found on other occasions. Although I am not physically challenged, I did not need the extras in this room. However, it did make me think differently about the room. Being short, I found the tub to be very tall and wondered how someone with challenges would be able to get into it.

This hotel has in-the-wall air conditioners. I had a difficult time regulating the heat/air. I seemed to be either cold or hot all the time.

Otherwise, for a Quality Inn, this location is nice, and I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Angie_Ohio
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Customer Care
FOM
Quality Inn
330.273.1112

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Loved the room. King size bed with jacuzzi tub. Nice big shower. Mini fridge microwave oven. Sofa to sit on besides bed. Easy access to highway. Walking distance to Bob Evans restaurant. Speedway gas station.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

This is the second visit to Brunswick and we stayed at this hotel both times. We stayed for five nights. The hotel was quiet and in a good location. The employees were friendly and worked efficiently. They were very accommodating in allowing us to check in when we arrived early. We did not eat the complimentary breakfast, instead went to the Bob Evans that was within walking distance. Rooms are slightly small but the hotel has been recently renovated and they are nice. We would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathy H
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

It was cozy. The staff was attentive. And it's even pet friendly for those of you looking for this perk. The AC could be fixed though because it was a little hard to control. But besides this everything else was pleasant for the price.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2016

...approaching the hotel I had / in the hotel and driving around the hotel I saw many , many areas of un repaired,non maintained,and shoddy guality......I mean BAD ....at first I didn t think the were open . Our room was 107 ....a non smoking room ....that was filled with smoke and its masking spray ......horrible experience. Our room was not maintained ......many areas of chipped paint / water damage/ stains, stains and more stains .The front desk personal are un knowledeable,and un trained to handle simple concerns . this was a VERY creepy experience for us and could not wait to leave ...and take a shower!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Quality Inn Brunswick.