$105
$75
$64
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschoice hotelsdesk personnice clean hotelsleep innthe breakfast areabed was comfortablewould stay againfuneralclevelandinterstateshampoo
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My friends and I stayed here for one night in June. The hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful. It's nice to have a breakfast that offers a variety of hot and cold foods. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

AJWood2014,

Thank you for taking time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We're glad you enjoyed our hotel as well as breakfast, rooms & service. We look forward seeing you near future!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Just pulled away from a super comfortable night. Were looking for a mid trip place to spend a night. Not a fan of quality inns. They can be hit or miss. This was a big hit! Beautifully remodeled. Immaculate in all parts of hotel and rooms. The only slight negative was the size of the room is a bit smaller than we were used to but I must say there is excellent use if space. Although small, it still had a fridge, microwave , good sizes closet, iron and board; hair dryer , soft towels. The king bed was extremely comfortable as were the pillows and great white down comforter. Flat screen TV and even desk station and multiple mirrors. Can you tell I was impressed? Great breAkfast included in a welcoming dining area. Two private areas with a computer and best of all , and most imp to us, pet friendly. The late night desk person made our dog feel very welcomed and the day owner/ mgr very friendly and accommodating. There are no negatives with this property. Not far off the highway and convenient to gas and some fast food. All and I mean ALL good

• Stayed: July 2014

RRBH,

Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review, and thank you for your business! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and loved our hotel & service. I'll be sure to pass this along with our staff members as they will be very glad to read this! We look forward seeing you whenever you're in the Cleveland/Brunswick area! Thank You Again! :)

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My daughter and I recently stayed at this hotel after a grueling 10-hour road trip. The front desk clerk was very friendly and the lobby was nice, but our room was disappointing. It was old and tired and smelled like smoke ... no way we would walk on the carpeting without shoes. The beds were comfortable, though, and the property was in relatively quiet neighborhood.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Hagcrew,

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear from you and we'll take necessary steps to correct the problems you experienced, but first of all we're sorry about your experience at our hotel. This is not how we like to be represented and we take great pride in our room quality, total guest satisfaction and cleanliness. Again, we're sorry and we hope you'll give us another chance.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Was very pleased with my stay at the Brunswick, Ohio Quality Inn. Arrived to my room and found it to be in "Newley renovated" condition. Very clean,no smells, inside and out. Beds (and I inspect them) were very clean and comfortable. The only negative I could find was no elevator. Check in manager was very pleasant. Thank-you for a wonderful stay for my son and I. We will be back!--D.N., Sunbury, OH

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Pirate393

Pirate393,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and glad you noticed our cleanliness and found our beds comfortable. I'll be sure to pass this comment to our staff members. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I picked this property because it was very close to the meeting I was attending. I haven't stayed in many Quality Inns but was very happy with this one. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and was a perfect size, with a very comfortable bed, a microwave, and a small refrigerator. I was on the first floor near the office and the room was very quiet. The breakfast area is small but they have a good selection of food. I also thought the price was very reasonable. This is not the newest hotel, but it was clean and everything functioned well. The free Wi-Fi was very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank wpohley
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

WPohley,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accomadation needs! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to keep our rooms clean, and serve delicious breakfast. I will pass your comments to our staff members, as they will be very happy to read this! Again, we are glad that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and helping us to keep the Quality Inn a warm and friendly place for all guests. We hope to see you soon.