“Was VERY pleased.. highly recommend!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brunswick
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sunbury, Ohio
“Was VERY pleased.. highly recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Was very pleased with my stay at the Brunswick, Ohio Quality Inn. Arrived to my room and found it to be in "Newley renovated" condition. Very clean,no smells, inside and out. Beds (and I inspect them) were very clean and comfortable. The only negative I could find was no elevator. Check in manager was very pleasant. Thank-you for a wonderful stay for my son and I. We will be back!--D.N., Sunbury, OH

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Pirate393
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Pirate393,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and glad you noticed our cleanliness and found our beds comfortable. I'll be sure to pass this comment to our staff members. We hope to see you again soon.

Quality Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Franklin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I picked this property because it was very close to the meeting I was attending. I haven't stayed in many Quality Inns but was very happy with this one. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and was a perfect size, with a very comfortable bed, a microwave, and a small refrigerator. I was on the first floor near the office and the room was very quiet. The breakfast area is small but they have a good selection of food. I also thought the price was very reasonable. This is not the newest hotel, but it was clean and everything functioned well. The free Wi-Fi was very good.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
WPohley,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accomadation needs! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to keep our rooms clean, and serve delicious breakfast. I will pass your comments to our staff members, as they will be very happy to read this! Again, we are glad that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and helping us to keep the Quality Inn a warm and friendly place for all guests. We hope to see you soon.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

I am on the roadnearly 9 months out of the year. I stayed at the Quality Inn for just shy of 2 months.
Rooms are nicer than what I am usually in. Very nice rooms with nice towels, carpet, paint, desk, bathroom and most importantly, VERY comfortable beds.
I was in a first floor room and never heard any noises from the room above nor the rooms on either side of me.
Breakfast every morning was the same, eggs & sasuage, self made waffles, apples, bananas, ceral, oat meal, assorted bagles and donuts and muffins. Always fresh and clean.
The manager, Jack, was especially helpful with any small need I had and went above and beyond to be helpful. There is also a conference room that would hold about 25 plus people that I used a couple of times for a small fee. The monthly rate was affordable enough I could stay at this nicer hotel. For Ohio, after 30 days all taxes are refunded and not further charged. At some hotels I have had to be persistent in requesting the refund, but not here. Jack took care of it without my asking.
If you are in the area, this is the place to stay..

Room Tip: I was on the first floor, 5 rooms down from the office. Room was great. Did not hear any complaint...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Greg,

Thank you for the great review and your business! Your feedback is really appreciate it, and we loved having you here. Our staff truly misses the State Farm Team, everybody was great! If you're ever in the area, please stay with us! I will pass your comments to our staff members, as they will be very happy to read this. Thanks again.

Quality Inn Team
Seymour, Connecticut
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I were in Brunswick, Ohio early February 2014 to attend my mother's funeral. This was the first time we had stayed at a Quality Inn. We usually stay at Holiday Inn Express or Bed and Breakfasts. The hotel was not fancy however, it was clean, the bed was very comfortable and there was a small refrigerator which was convenient. The breakfast is nothing great but the waffles you make yourself were decent. If you want a better breakfast there are a number of restaurants close by, the closest being Bob Evans which is within walking distance. There are several stores and as I mentioned, restaurants in the area so if you need something or want a nice lunch or dinner there are many places to chose from. The staff at the hotel was friendly and efficient. Overall, the Quality Inn was a good choice for the money and we plan on staying again when in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in a queen non-smoking room. It was smaller than we are accustomed to. However, it was ade...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
MountainDove,

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you taking time and sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! But, we will try to achieve 5 stars from you next time. Thank you again.

Beaver, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We arrived on Feb. 18, 2014 to attend my mother-in-law's funeral, so comfort was of the utmost importance in order to prepare us for a hard day. We always stay in the Choice Hotel line and usually pick Quality Inns or Sleep Inns, in general. We read the reviews and saw that this hotel accepted pets and was pleased as we were traveling with our 12 year old female Yorkshire Terrier. We always bring her crate (collapsible cage) when we travel and she is most comfortable when she is contained in it while we are away from the room as she feels secure in it. She has a big, fluffy pillow, her food dish, water bottle, and stuffed bear that she sleeps with - at this age, she does a lot of that - and we turn the t.v. on for her and she is good to go until we get back! The room met every expectation beautifully! The room smelled very fresh! The carpet was very clean - didn't feel like I needed to wear slippers, although I did out of habit. The weather was cold, and the heater worked like a charm and kept us cozy while it purred along. LOVE the fact that there is a microwave and nice fridge in the room - so convenient. The shower was absolutely wonderful! Plenty of room to move around and very relaxing! Clean, fluffy towels were comforting as well. The beds and pillows were FANTASTIC! So comfortable!! Wish I could have taken them home! LOL! The blankets were so fuzzy and comfy as well. We had a wonderful night of refreshing sleep! Nice t.v,, desk area to work on with the laptop. Granite counter tops gave that feeling of luxury, while the neutral colors lent a soft, relaxing feeling to the room - the accent wall was very refreshing and complimentary to the neutrals.. Plenty of information on the desk about the area shopping and food spots..... the lobby was very elegant and welcoming - staff very efficient and pleasant..... breakfast was a delight - fresh fruits, bread products, cereals, sausage links, scrambled egg patties, and my favorite - steaming, hot waffles! The staff replenished the breakfast items in a timely fashion - really great! The whole experience was exceptionally terrific and can't wait to visit again! Thank you, Quality Inn of Brunswick! Our Yorkshire Terrier gave it two paws up! She loved it as well!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
MountainDove,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future! Thank you again for the great detailed review!! We really appreciate your business.
ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We love doing quick weekend trips close to home during the winter. We booked this hotel for one night at the last minute. I read the reviews on here and wasn't disappointed. The place is nice, clean and the staff was very friendly at a reasonable rate .
It is not fancy, just clean, friendly and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Takeme2Coz,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review and for you business! We're glad you enjoyed your stay at the Quality Inn Brunswick, and we look forward seeing near future! Again, thank you for your kind words, and I will be sure to pass this along to our staff.
Canton, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had great stay at this hotel, we stayed because of funeral and all staff was very accommodating and helpful, will be staying here again. Breakfast was great, waffells, sausage, egg patties, bread items and etc.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Megan H,

Thank you for your review and your business! We greatly appreciate it, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward seeing you near future. I will pass your comments on to all staff members! Thank you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Holiday Inn Strongsville
Holiday Inn Strongsville
#1 of 5 in Strongsville
Quality Inn & Suites Medina - Akron West
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall
Hampton Inn Medina
Hampton Inn Medina
#1 of 8 in Medina
Fairfield Inn & Suites Medina

Been to Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South? Share your experiences!