All reviews choice hotels desk person sleep inn the breakfast area bed was comfortable would stay again cleveland interstate shampoo
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I travel a lot, stay in a lot of choice hotels. The hotel staff was very friendly. It was a nice hotel to stay in when passing through. Clean and a decent bed, good location. Mall is close by a couple of exits up and seems to be a safe location. I am sure I will stay again when in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank AJ B
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

AJ B,

Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it. I will pass your kind words to our staff members. We strive on providing great hotel stay & service to our guest, and we're glad noticed! We look forward having you here!

Thank You Again!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We got our room through priceline and then started reading the reviews. We were very pleasantly surprised when we reached there. The people at the front desk did a superb job of helping us with information of nearby restaurants. They also told us the best way to get to downtown Cleveland for some sight-seeing. They were helpful, professional, and went above and beyond to help us.

We had a king room and it was very comfortable as well as clean. We were glad to have free wi-fi. The room had a comfortable love-seat as well as a desk which we used for our computer.This was the best Quality inn we have ever stayed.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff R
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Jeff R,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. The entire team strives to provide authentic hospitality to our guests and we are thrilled to hear we left such a great impression on your recent visit. We are very fortunate to have the best employees and I will be sure to share your compliments with all of my co-workers.

Your loyalty to our Brand and our Hotel is greatly appreciated, I invite you back anytime your in the Cleveland/Brunswick area, looking forward seeing you!

Our Team sends their sincerest Gratitude for your kind words.

Quality Inn Team

Reviewed August 27, 2013

From check in with Jack at the desk, to our exit from the great parking, our stay was Perfect! The breakfast was good with good selection. I liked the fact that we could come and go freely. There was affordable eating places within close walking distance, as well.I will definitely stay there again..

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank LAN J
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Lan J,

Thank you for the kind words, we greatly appreciate it, and thank you for giving us opportunity to accommodate you! I will pass your comments to other staff members. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Quality Inn, we hope your travels bring you to Cleveland/Brunswick area soon, looking forward seeing you!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had a good stay at Quality Inn. Nice clean room and bathroom, good breakfast, very quiet. Would recommend it to our friends.
However, we stopped at the Quality Inn at Hamburg, NY and did not stay. The hotel did not look clean and the person at the counter did not make a good appearance and did not care that we did not stay. Maybe someone in charge could look into this hotel as it does not represent a good name for Quality Inns elsewhere.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Robert F

Robert F,

Thank you for taking time to write a review, we greatly appreciate it. We're glad you enjoyed our rooms, breakfast and service. We looking forward seeing you near future, Thank You again for your business.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This hotel was clean and staff was friendly. My bed slept excellent, like sleeping on a cloud. My only complaints for this hotel was 1) when calling at 7:30 p.m. and my first request was did they have a hot tub and pool, we were told yes they did and was told we were an hour away; however, they failed to say the pool and hot tub closed at 9:00; and 2) their breakfast was so-so, fake scrambled eggs and fake sausage, but everything else on the breakfast was good, especially the hot waffles. Check out time was 11 a.m. and pool didn't open until noon which meant that we specifically booked the room for the pool and hot tub and were unable to use them. Their pool is unguarded so I don't see why they can' t keep it open til midnight as there were a lot of travelers who came in later in the evening and I'm sure, as we did, would have loved to sit in the hot tub for a few minutes after traveling. All in all the hotel was nice, clean, close to eating and shopping, easy to find right off I-71 and room rate was very reasonable.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 4wheelingmom
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

4WheelingMom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your detailed review about our property! We love it when a guest takes the time to let us know how we're doing, and shares their experience with other people! We're glad you decided to stay with us! Couple of things I want to clarify, our pool hours are from 9 AM to 9 PM, and we do not have hot tub, we have outdoor pool, I apologize for any miscommunication that might have happned. Also, I will make note of the breakfast comments you made and pass it onto to the managment.

Again, we appriciate your opinion/comments, it gives us chance to improve and we hope to see you near future!

Thank you!