Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South
$110
$94
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschoice hotelsbob evansclean roomswalking distancecomplimentary breakfastbed was comfortablewould stay here againfuneralcleveland
Reviewed June 21, 2013

A very pleasant stay. The room was clean, the staff was very nice, and the breakfast was great. We would definitely stay again. A good value and a great location. The pool was clean, and we stayed with our two children, and they both really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ken V
QualityCustomerCare, Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Ken & Julie,

Thank you for taking time to write a review, we greatly appriciate it. I will pass your comments to all other staff members. We take pride in our hotel and we're glad you noticed! We hope your travel brings you to Brunswick/Cleveland area soon! We really appriciate your business!! :)

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is located in quiet upscale suburban neighborhood south of Cleveland. Stopped here while traveling cross-country for one night. Clean comfortable rooms (unlike a lot of hotels in this price range). Complimentary breakfast included fresh waffles. Walked to Bob Evans restaurant for late dinner 1/2 block away. If looking for a place to stay along the road you will not regret stopping here.

Tip: Pick up hotel discount coupon magazine in racks at gas stations along the way. Paid $49.99 plus tax for this hotel room w/coupon.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank franklin77Usa
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Franklin77USA,

Thank You so much for taking time to write a review, we really appriciate it. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and enjoyed our breakfast, clean rooms, and our location. We look forward to seeing you here near future. I will pass your comments onto our staff members as well. Thank You again!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I am originally from around the area and chose to stay here due to the price and also Tripadvisor reviews. The price was around $20 cheaper then a Holiday Inn in neighboring strongsville. The location is right off I-71 and is conveniently located near multiple food locations that are open at almost all hours and a mile down the road from a grocery store, which is great for a traveler.

The lobby was pleasant and so was the staff, our room was clean and satisfactory especially for the price it was. My only concern was that some rooms are smoking and they are on the same floor as non smoking rooms, this creates an unpleasant odor in the hallways somewhat. If you are looking for a quality, clean hotel in the cleveland area for a decent price I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rob K
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank You Rob K for taking time to write a review, we really appriciate it. We're glad that you chose us and you enjoyed your stay. I will pass you kinds words to our staff!

I will look into the unpleasant odor in the hallway, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thank You Again!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We spent three nights here with family. Each night was comfortable and convenient. Room and the hotel was very clean. There was lots of options around the hotel to shop and eat, all walking distance. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was great with lots of options and with protein. Staff was very nice and all had smiles great stay will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Evelyn R.

Thank you for your stay and review! We really appreciate your business. Our hotel is close to dining and shopping outlets, we're glad you were able to take advantage of it. I will pass your comments onto our staff members, they will really enjoy it.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed here on business, and the stay was amzing. The breakfast, to beds to guest service was great. I always stay at Comfort Inn, but this Quality Inn was much much better then I expected. The internet was great and the hot breakfast was plenty. I will be back to this hotel when I in town next time.

Room Tip: I loved the second floor room, I had room 223, King Room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Robert J,

Thank You for your kinds words! We really appreciate it. Our guest really like our breakfast and rooms, we're glad you noticed! Our wi-fi speed and connection is appreciated by all of our business guests! We can't wait to see you again!