Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Pike View Motel(Strongsville)
View Hotel
All reviewschoice hotelsbob evansclean roomswalking distancecomplimentary breakfastbed was comfortablewould stay here againfuneralcleveland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I am originally from around the area and chose to stay here due to the price and also Tripadvisor reviews. The price was around $20 cheaper then a Holiday Inn in neighboring strongsville. The location is right off I-71 and is conveniently located near multiple food locations that are open at almost all hours and a mile down the road from a grocery store, which is great for a traveler.

The lobby was pleasant and so was the staff, our room was clean and satisfactory especially for the price it was. My only concern was that some rooms are smoking and they are on the same floor as non smoking rooms, this creates an unpleasant odor in the hallways somewhat. If you are looking for a quality, clean hotel in the cleveland area for a decent price I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rob K
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank You Rob K for taking time to write a review, we really appriciate it. We're glad that you chose us and you enjoyed your stay. I will pass you kinds words to our staff!

I will look into the unpleasant odor in the hallway, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thank You Again!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We spent three nights here with family. Each night was comfortable and convenient. Room and the hotel was very clean. There was lots of options around the hotel to shop and eat, all walking distance. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was great with lots of options and with protein. Staff was very nice and all had smiles great stay will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Evelyn R.

Thank you for your stay and review! We really appreciate your business. Our hotel is close to dining and shopping outlets, we're glad you were able to take advantage of it. I will pass your comments onto our staff members, they will really enjoy it.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed here on business, and the stay was amzing. The breakfast, to beds to guest service was great. I always stay at Comfort Inn, but this Quality Inn was much much better then I expected. The internet was great and the hot breakfast was plenty. I will be back to this hotel when I in town next time.

Room Tip: I loved the second floor room, I had room 223, King Room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Robert J,

Thank You for your kinds words! We really appreciate it. Our guest really like our breakfast and rooms, we're glad you noticed! Our wi-fi speed and connection is appreciated by all of our business guests! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I traveled to Cleveland/Brunwick area on business from LA, I really enjoyed my stay, the Wi-fi worked flawlessly, very fast without disconnections. Also, the business center was great help. I really enjoyed the comp. breakfast. I will be back to this hotel next time I am in the area. Staff is very polite and eager to help.

Room Tip: Suite room is really spacious
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Nicole P,

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. I am glad that we are able to meet/exceed your expectations. Our guests really do enjoy our WiFi and business center. Great recommendation on our suite, we believe them to be some of the best around. Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This location is exactly what I was looking for as far as proximity to the sights I intended to see. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful during our entire trip. I concur with similar reviews that stated the breakfast wasn't hot with the exception of the waffles you get to make yourself, always a treat for me.
The hotel information is slightly misleading in that the fitness center is an agreement between a local facility and this hotel which is NOT located on the premises. The pool may be mostly indoors but was not available during my visit and was drained completely.
The internet was perfect for what I needed it for, basic browsing and some watching of video clips, ergo no worries or negative feelings with this service.
Concerning the room, it was neat and clean upon entry and stayed that way the entire time, smelled fresh upon every entry, but the only thing that was left to desire was the amount of lighting. Small lamps were furnished in the room which made for an awkward desire for more light during the evening/night but it wasn't enough to make me not want to stay there again.
Overall a nice place that would have my business if I am in the area again.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are placed in like quiet conditions but a corner room will not have the noise that leaks through the walls as much as one surrounded on either side.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QualityCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Adam W.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your favorable comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Your comments about the friendly staff are truly appreciated. We’re glad you enjoyed the breakfast and we look into the breakfast per your comment. The fitness center is not located on hotel premises and there is no information that it is available on the premises, we’re sorry for the misunderstanding. Also, the pool is outdoor and is seasonal.

Your comment about the clean rooms is appreciated by our cleaning staff and management! We look forward seeing near future. Thank You again for your business!! :) :)

Thank You!