“Best option in Medina area”

Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brunswick
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Very nice room, seemed either newly renovated and/or just cleaned well. I was impressed with good bed, free wi-fi and friendly staff.The price was also reasonable.
The breakfast offered a nice variety, with an attendant to help.
Fitted sheets made for a good night's rest. While I was here the printer in the business center was broken, but the very nice lady behind the front desk allowed me to print my boarding pass on their computer in the back! Great service!Queen size bed room was small but we were only two persons so it was okay for us. This hotel is very close to many restaurants such as Bob Evans is next door.

Room Tip: King size bed is very specious.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Meredy S.

We really appriciate you took time to write a review, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank You for noticing our renovations and clealiness! I will pass your comments on to other staff members! Our guest love the hot deluxe breakfast as well as wi-fi and our friendly staff! We hope to see you near future and thank you for your business! :)

Thank You!!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nice place loved that sheets smelled so clean. Room was very nice. Breakfast eggs and sausage weren't hot. Otherwise a great place. We picked this hotel because it was right next to the vfw where we attended a wedding. Staff was extremely polite and helpful

• Stayed: April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QualityCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Strum283

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words. Its so rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts and takes time to say thank you. We're committed to total guest satisfaction , and we look forward to your next visit! Thank You again for your business! :)

Thank You!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed here for wedding and we really enjoyed our stay. The room and the breakfast was great.Our room was very clean and just what we needed. We like the fridge in the room.Staff helped us out with directions. We will be back in a month for family reunion.

Room Tip: Double bed room was very spacious.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Diana J,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We strive to keep our rooms clean service top-grade. I will pass your comments to our staff members and we'll see you in month! Thank You again for your business.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I along with our dog checked in and after I asked what the price was per night and was told it was $79.99. The room was DIRTY and when we checked out the next day, I noticed the total was $101.24. When I asked what the misc. charge was he said it was the dog fee. He failed to let me know that the night before when I asked. We have stayed in much nicer places for much less ( Drury Suites, La Quinta to name a couple). We will NEVER stay here again and my advice to you is stay away from this place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Cheryl D,

Thank You for your review, the price of the room was $79.99 before tax, and the pet fee is mentioned in the sign at the Front-Desk as well as the Registration Form that you signed when you checked in. Also, we check all of our rooms prior to guest arrival & it was not "dirty". Always, let us know when you are not satisfied with the room, we can always change the room, or change items in the room. There is always a pet fee involved at hotels, and again it was clearly mentioned at check-in and on the registation form that you signed. We apologinge for the misunderstanding. Thank You Again.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stay the weekend here every time I work the Cleveland area. Even though I get a smoking room (so I can have a cigar after dinner) the rooms are always spotless. Unlike most smoking rooms you can walk around in your socks without them turning black on bottom. Very clean carpet. Excellent bed and nice big flat screen tv. Every member of the staff was friendly and helpful. I plan on staying again and again.

Room Tip: If you don't like smoke smell make sure you stay on bottom floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dick B
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Mr. Dick B.

Thank You very much for you review! We really appriciate you business! We take pride operation of our rooms and service and we're glad you noticed!! We hope to see you near future, and Thank You for choosing Quality Inn Brunswick!!

Quality Inn Managment

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family was extremely pleased with the room, it was spotless. The staff that I had encountered during check-in at 4am and at breakfast a few hours later were nice. I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast choices, (fresh waffles, bagels, sausage, eggs and more.) coffee (not great but ok) and juice choices were a big hit.. My biggest joy with the accomodations was it was pet friendly and at a reasonable price. The trip to ohio was not planned due to a death in the family. so reserving a room last minute that accepts a dog and worrying about if we would get stuck in a "dog house" was of great concern. No worries, it was a pleasant experience and i would stay there again.

Room Tip: try not to go down the hallway where the smokers rooms are, its not overwhelmingly strong but notice...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Phil S,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. We're glad that your enjoyed our hotel & its amenities. I will be sure to pass your kind words to our staff and especially our housekeeping staff! We work very hard to keep out hotel clean and our service friendly. Whenever you are in Cleveland/Brunswick area, make sure to stay with us! Looking forward seeing you again!

Thank You!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My family stayed here for a wedding in August. The room was large enough for what we needed it for. We appreciated the separate sink/vanity and shower/toilet areas.

The only issue we had here was the smoke. Apparently we stayed on a smoking floor, but in a non-smoking room. I don't know if the smoking rooms are on the end near the stairs, but as soon as we opened the door from the stairwell the smoke just wafted out. We had to walk past smoking rooms to get to our room. It was quite disgusting as we are an avid no-smoking (and no smoke odor) family.

Other than the smoke, the area was nice, parking was ample and we in no way felt unsafe. There were restaurants within a small distance and it's right near I-71 (a big plus). I think this hotel is good for travelers passing through or those in town for a wedding or business.

The staff are friendly and the lobby is pretty nicely appointed. Overall I'd recommend this hotel, but they should really do something about the smoking rooms.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

ByronDragon,

We appreciate you taking time to write your thoughts on your stay! We appreciated the positive and the negative, it gives us change to improve! We sorry about the smoke smell by the end of the hallway, this is because our smoking rooms are located end of 2nd floor.
I am pleased to see you enjoyed your experience at our property, and were able to enjoy some of the benefits our property's location. Our staff takes pride in service, so I will be sure to share your comments with our team!

Thank you for your business, and for taking time to share your experience at our property. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Brunswick/Cleveland area! :)

Yours in Hospitality,

Quality Inn!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Holiday Inn Strongsville
Hampton Inn Medina
Hampton Inn Medina
#1 of 8 in Medina
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medina

Been to Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South? Share your experiences!