“Perfect”

Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brunswick
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I was a bit afraid as Quality Inn is not normally a place I stay. This one is perfect, clean, renovated, close to restaurants, shopping, gas, and yet quiet as it is off the main road. I like a quiet room, I do not want to hear the rude people who just let the doors of the room slam shut, I did not hear 1door. I was told the place was renovated1 year ago, but it looks like yesterday. I reserved the 2double bed room, as I read that those were the rooms with the fridge, and we needed one. The room was a comfortable size, the shower was amazing, it was huge. I do not know if this is the sorry with all the rooms, we stayed in room 228. It looks like during renovation they took out the small tub and just made a large shower. Tv was mounted on the wall easy to see from either bed. If all Quality Inn,s were as clean as this, I would always stay at them. Oh yes, breakfast was included.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 1, 2012

On behalf of the entire Quality Inn Brunswick team, we thank you for your kind words and opportunity to earn your business!!!!! It pleases us to hear that we will be your choice for the Brunswick/Cleveland market and look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Thank You again for giving us your valuable business, we really appreciate it! We're glad that you liked our renovations & liked our TV, shower, breakfast, & service!! Next time you are in town you know whereto stay now!!

Quality Inn Team!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Stayed here for a graduation party because not much else was available. They allow pets which usually is a bad sign. There was someone complaining when we checked in so we asked to see the room. It was OK but the hotel is old and we heard another guest complaining in the parking lot so I think this hotel has some problems. They also just have showers which I don't like. Also, the breakfast would have been fine except the buiscuits were stale. Nice TV's though, but just seemed overpriced for what it was. On the plus side, the matresses were comfortable, and it was very convenient to the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Rwolstoncr,
Thank you for sharing your comments on your stay!! We really appreciate it! Our hotel does allow pets, and we have dedicate rooms pets, and we do extensive pet- cleaning of the room after the room is checked out, that is why the pet fee is there, so allowing pets is not a bad thing, all room are equally clean. We’re sorry that you did not like the showers & the biscuits were “stale”, I will check with the manufacturer/vendor. We’re glad that you liked our LCD TV’s, mattress & the convenient location. Again, we truly value you taking time to make do a review! We appreciate your business and hope we can make things right when you’re in town next time!

Quality Inn Staff!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Yes, the only one in Brunswick worth staying. It is in a nice location, a nice litte Midwest town actually. It is a Quality Inn, not a Hampton or Holiday Inn Express, so you are getting what you pay for here. Bare bones rooms and features. We were here for a family Wedding so it was 4 nights. I cannot complain about noise levels, surprisingly quiet-expected worse. Now, the cleanliness factor-very important to me. There were some flaws in this area- our bathroom door was full of marks and fingerprints. The bedding seemed ok. Very small rooms. Did not like the pre-fab showers at all. Did have a good flat screen TV and line-up. Very nice staff here, helpful. Free breakfast-weak coffee! Another surprise was free Wall Street Journals every day. I don't even get these at Hyatt hotels.
Free internet. A couple of conference rooms and pool. Not too far from CLE airport.
Rt 303 the main strip full of places to eat. Don't normaly stay at Quality Inn, but I would give this one an ok!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
j_patel222, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Mab313,

Thank you taking time to give us your valuable feedback! We're glad you stayed with us for the wedding! Also, about the bathroom door having stains on it, we will inspect and paint/clean them! We also sorry that you did not like our pre-fab showers, we have couple of rooms which do not have the pre-fab showers, please ask for that next time when you're in town. I will also check with our coffee vendor if we can get a stronger coffee.

I will pass this comment to rest of the staff. Hopefully we're up to your expectation next time you're in town! Again, we REALLY appreciate your business and Thank You for staying at Quality Inn-Brunswick!!!!!!!!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Very convenient location, and easy to find. The room was quiet, comfortable, clean, spacious... free internet was speedy, breakfast was lovely....even the coffee was tasty! Highly recommended as a nice, convenient and good price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen P
j_patel222, General Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Karen P,

Thank you, so much for you comments! We are so glad that you found our hotel quiet, comfortable, clean & spacious! Guests do love our breakfast, coffee & fast internet & we're glad you did too :). We look forward seeing you near future and again Thank You! We really appreciate your business!!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We were in town for a wedding and this is where they blocked off rooms for out of town guests. I don't know if I would have picked this place on my own. We had a room w/ one queen bed that seemed way too small to be considered a queen. The room itself was very small. We were traveling with a baby as well so after we put the pack n play up, there was NO room for us to move around. There was no refrigerator in our room, but from what I was told from others staying there, the rooms w/ 2 double beds did include a refrigerator. This is acutally what I was most upset about, since we had my childs' medication w/ us and it needed to be refrigerated. I was pleased w/ their hot breakfast, and liked the fact that they offered free coffee all day! They also offered free wifi and free newspapers which is something not all hotels offer.

Room Tip: get a room w/ 2 double beds. The beds are the same size as the queen size bed we had in our room, an...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
j_patel222, General Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2012

On behalf of the entire Quality Inn-Brunswick team, we thank you for your kind words and opportunity to earn your business. We apologize for the discomforts/comments you mentioned in your review but our Queen Size beds are Queens sized and we certainly apologize that you thought the rooms was small. All of our double-bed rooms come with refrigerator and microwave, so next time please keep this in mind, and they are little bit bigger rooms. Also, we have a Family King Suite with pull out sofa, and tons of room for Pack & Play.
We are glad that you enjoyed our Complementary Hot Deluxe Breakfast, 24 Hours Coffee, Newspaper & WiFi!
Please keep us in mind when you are in the area! We appreciate you business & looking forward seeing you!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed here back in December 2011, and my opinion is the same. Rooms are great, beds are really comfortable, outside really needs to be spruced up. If the outside appearance is not addressed soon, I'm afraid potential customers will drive in and just turn around.

Don't be scared off - go in and check out the room and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: April 2012
j_patel222, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

On behalf of the entire Quality Inn team here at Brunswick!!! We thank you for your patronage and for sharing your thoughts on our hotel to other potential travelers.

We are excited to announce that we will be undergoing a pretty extensive work to our landscape this coming season and hope that upon your return it will be the perfect 10 stay you were looking for. We always love to hear from our guest, either its good or bad. We really appreciate your returning business and looking forward seeing you near future!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Clerk Jack made sure my needs were met. Room was very clean. Pillows were great but they need to replace their blankets and bedspreads....with something more modern. Staff was pleasant. Very nice breakfast spread. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Hallways are very long....so if you have trouble walking you might want to get a room on either end...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Merozz
j_patel222, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Merozz,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your experience with us at Quality Inn-Brunswick!! From the clean room and comfortable bed, pillow, to the staff & breakfast, it sounds like we were able to meet your lodging needs!!! Thank you for your comment regarding blankets & bedspreads, I will pass this onto management. We always appreciate when our guest take a moment to let us know how we're doing. The next time your travels bring you back to the Cleveland/Brunswick area, please visit us once again. Have a great day & we value your business!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Hampton Inn Medina
Holiday Inn Strongsville
Holiday Inn Strongsville
#1 of 5 in Strongsville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medina

Been to Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South? Share your experiences!