$108
$93
HolidayInn.com
$54
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $60/night.

$129
HIExpress.com
$75
$64
$51
All reviewschoice hotelsdesk personnice clean hotelsleep innthe breakfast areabed was comfortablewould stay againfuneralclevelandinterstateshampoo
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We were in Brunswick for the wedding of a family member. The staff at the hotel were pleasant and knowledgable. The facility was well kept, clean and we were pleased with the quality of room for the price that was charged. The continental breakfast the next morning was quite nice. The Quality Inn is a quaint place that any traveler would enjoy.

Room Tip: Asked for non-smoking
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
j_patel222, General Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

Thank you for your visit and kind words regarding our staff and services. It means a lot to us that you would recommend our hotel to other travelers. I look forward to sharing your positive feedback with our staff here at the hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly any time you are in the area and I will personally handle your reservation and see that you are taken care of. We will look forward to seeing you next time!

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Brunswick!

Reviewed January 9, 2011

I was impressed from the time we drove up. The clerk was very nice and offered suggestions for traveling into the city. The lobby area was clean and nicely decorated as were the rooms. My only concern with the rooms is that they really should have put in double queens, but that is not a real negative. The air in the rooms are individually controlled by digital thermometer so the room was kept at a very comfortable level at all times. The breakfast was warm and plentiful, eggs could have been less watery, but tasty none the less. I would definitely stay here and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
j_patel222, General Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2011

Thank you for your visit and kind words regarding our staff and services. It means a lot to us that you would recommend our hotel to other travelers. I look forward to sharing your positive feedback with our staff here at the hotel. We're glad that you enjoyed our Free Hot Breakfast! Again it was real pleasure accommodating you and looking forward seeing near future!!!!!

Reviewed January 9, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this hotel. We loved room, it was large and clean.....granite countertops and beautifully decorated! With two queen beds, microfridge, TV, etc. My husband, myself and our four kids had plenty of room. The breakfast was great, the breakfast area would have benefited from more attention that morning as food was running out, but not a big deal, they were going best they can with the traffic of people coming in every few minutes. Then again t was free!! We got a great price and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with other travelers.
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Quality Inn we would like to thank you for your visit to our Brunswick location! We always strive to make your experience here feel like home. Our breakfast is a great hit with guest & we are glad that you enjoyed it as well! Thanks again for your business!!

Reviewed December 24, 2010

I stay in hotels over 50 to 75 nights a year. Choice Hotels is my perferred hotels and this Qulity Inn was one of the nicest ones I have seen. The reovations were top of the line and the service from the staff was excellent. I recommended to my cllient that when they have people come to their facility they book them at this hote.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

THANK YOU for the kind words! We really appreciate it! It is great when we hear this from a person who has stayed and lots of hotels! Looking forward serving you!