“Wish I had one of these closer to me”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rob's Restaurant

Rob's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Brookville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hamilton, Ohio
“Wish I had one of these closer to me”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Robs is a great find off I-70 in the town of Brookville, Ohio. The outside of the building is very nice and clean as is the inside with plenty of free parking. I have never noticed a weird smell or anything like that as stated in another review. This is not a chain but a family owned restaurant. The place is always busy and that shows that its a good deal with great food to me.

The staff are great, friendly, with a good sense of humor.

The buffet is always hot and fresh and is only $7.89 for lunch. You can barely eat Mcdonalds anymore for that price and this is all you can eat salad, sides, entrees, and dessert. I love their pickled eggs, great desserts, and their pizza is yummy. All food is made there. You can also order off menu instead of the buffet.

I try to stop and eat here everytime I am in the area and I have never been disappointed.

• Visited June 2013

Claremont, New Hampshire
“Tasty buffet, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

The staff were very friendly. Nice selection of food - including main courses and desserts. The salad bar was also nice. Very prompt service. Better quality food than the typical buffet.

• Visited May 2013
Franklin, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderfull Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Always a vast array of delicious food, on the buffet. Always many selections. Just like your Mother or Grandma used to make.

• Visited March 2013
“Home made quality food, exceptional service, low prices, and a great home town family atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I can not wait to bring my family back for another Rob's experience! I visited with my family of five, ages varying from toddler to senior, and everyone found a plentiful variety of quality home cooked food. My family enjoys buffet dining and Rob's provides a superior product that you could never find at Golden Corral or Ponderosa! We often bring friends who prefer menu service, and they've always raved about the selection, price, and quality. Our service was nothing less than extraordinary, and our meals were even better (might I add that the dessert bar was a huge hit!!). My family left full and happy, and I greatly appreciate their low prices. You won't find a better meal for the money, and the atmosphere helps us to best enjoy our family moments. Rob's has become a family tradition and we have never been disappointed. Take the time to speak with the Dining Room Manager or Proprietor and understand why this home town restaurant is second to none.

“Overpriced senior citizens hangout”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Overpriced buffet for very little amount of choices. I can get better food from the frozen section of the local grocery