Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton West - Brookville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brookville
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We stayed overnight to attend a funeral in the area. Our son loved the pool - although the temperature was a bit chilly. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was good as well. Just the basics, but lots of choices. Would stay here again if we are in the area.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank PatriciaTraveller

Reviewed December 7, 2010

There is no reason to check rates for this hotel, I do a lot of traveling and this was absolutely the wworst experience that I ever had. The room was completely filthy, there was a room next to my under construction. There was not changes of the bedding and when I explained my discontent I was told by the young girl at night, I could check out. I was only there for two days so I decided to deal with their complete disrespect and the following morning I came down to check out the the indian man acting as the receptionist was sleeping on the couch while others were waiting tocheck in. This is a complete embassement to a franchise I have been happy with. Don't go there at all, you will not be happy.

Carmen Santora
Cape Coral Florida
239-209-8614

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank carmenJS
Reviewed September 22, 2010

A comfortable 4 day stay. No trouble from I-70 traffic noise even with windows open at night. I was about mid-way in the building on the 3rd floor EAST side. Easy check-in and accomodating staff. Excellent housekeeping and no bugs here. Comfortable bed & pillows.
The usual Holiday Express breakfast can get tedious....but the Waffle House and McDonalds are only short stroll away.
Rural small town with easy access to north and west Dayton via I-70 or Wolf Creek Pike. All traveler's essentials in walking distance....RiteAid (24hrs), Grocery just 1/4 mile away if you have a frig and microwave. Limited dining options in Brookville on Sundays but Rob's restaurant across the parking lot offers tasty buffet with lots of choices every day. Rails-to-Trails paved bike & walking path next to the hotel is popular with locals and the city park with playground is just across Arlington Rd (enter from Brookville-Upper Lewisburg Rd). If you're here on the weekend check out the offerings of the nearby community theatre (live theatre) on Arlington Rd.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank miss_utility
Reviewed June 7, 2010

The first impression at this hotel was not good. Had to wait several minutes for someone to show up at the front desk to check in. Someone else there too and they were calling the hotel and we could hear the phone ringing but still no one. The hotel is a typical Holiday Inn Express. The beds weren't the best, the mattress was getting old. Several places near by to eat and within walking distance. The best thing about the hotel was that a rails to trails trail ran next to the hotel so was able to take a nice walk out in to the country in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank newgeezer
Reviewed December 3, 2009

A relaxing stay in a clean hotel. I often have problems connecting to hotel networks but their internet worked seamlessly. The breakfast was available early and was piping hot. When I asked the age of the property I was surprised to learn it was 7 years old I had thought it was new.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank LazyT99
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Pretty Bad experience.The indian lady is a real putt off with awful lazy service .
Pretty bad feeling overall

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank John1234US
Reviewed June 23, 2009

We had a lovely stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Brookville. We were traveling through on I-70 when our car broke down and we needed a place to stay. We were very lucky and happy to find this hotel. The staff was helpful in getting a proper room for our party, and the rooms were very clean and well appointed and large. We enjoyed the free breakfast. This was a memorable stopover during an occasion that could have been far far worse. The owner was especially helpful and accomodating. We can't say enough good things about this hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank HotelReviewer99
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookville
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest
Best Western Classic Inn
Best Western Classic Inn
#2 of 10 in Richmond

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton West - Brookville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton West - Brookville

Address: 95 Parkview Drive North, Brookville, OH 45309-8788
Location: United States > Ohio > Brookville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brookville
Price Range: $116 - $177 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton West - Brookville 2.5*
Located near North Dayton, OH, Brookville Holiday Inn Express invites you to come and experience a hale and hearty stay at our facility. Whether on business or leisure we strive to accommodate your every possible need during your stay with us.Our hotel is conveniently positioned on I-70, exit 21, close to Dayton International Airport (DAY), Eaton, Greenville, Lewisburg Ohio and Richmond, Indiana and immediate to Dayton Airport Expo Center, Hara Arena, Dayton Convention Center, Henny Penny, Eldora Speedway, US Air Force Museum, Procter & Gamble, North American Nutrition Company, Parker Hannifin, Green Tokai and other companies nearby.We also offer complimentary airport shuttle to and from the Dayton International Airport.We offer hot Express Start breakfast featuring delicious warm cinnamon rolls and specialty items like cheesy omelets, sausage gravy, biscuits, waffles & pastries!Our beds feature new pillow top mattresses & Simply Smart Bedding. Our Simply Smart bathrooms feature the Kohler multifunctional shower head, a curved shower rod for more space in the shower, and larger bath towels! Whether you plan to work out in our fitness center, enjoy the year-round indoor heated pool, or take advantage of our complimentary wireless Internet access & business center, Holiday Inn Express Brookville looks forward to seeing you soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton West - Brookville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Brookville Hotel Brookville