Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton West - Brookville
SpringHill Suites
Quality Inn(Dayton)
$72
QualityInn
All reviewsnice bedfree breakfastfirst floorking suitewould definitely stay here againdaytoninterstatehousekeepinghairdryer
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We stayed overnight to attend a funeral in the area. Our son loved the pool - although the temperature was a bit chilly. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was good as well. Just the basics, but lots of choices. Would stay here again if we are in the area.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank PatriciaTraveller
Reviewed December 7, 2010

There is no reason to check rates for this hotel, I do a lot of traveling and this was absolutely the wworst experience that I ever had. The room was completely filthy, there was a room next to my under construction. There was not changes of the bedding and when I explained my discontent I was told by the young girl at night, I could check out. I was only there for two days so I decided to deal with their complete disrespect and the following morning I came down to check out the the indian man acting as the receptionist was sleeping on the couch while others were waiting tocheck in. This is a complete embassement to a franchise I have been happy with. Don't go there at all, you will not be happy.

Carmen Santora
Cape Coral Florida
239-209-8614

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank carmenJS
Reviewed September 22, 2010

A comfortable 4 day stay. No trouble from I-70 traffic noise even with windows open at night. I was about mid-way in the building on the 3rd floor EAST side. Easy check-in and accomodating staff. Excellent housekeeping and no bugs here. Comfortable bed & pillows.
The usual Holiday Express breakfast can get tedious....but the Waffle House and McDonalds are only short stroll away.
Rural small town with easy access to north and west Dayton via I-70 or Wolf Creek Pike. All traveler's essentials in walking distance....RiteAid (24hrs), Grocery just 1/4 mile away if you have a frig and microwave. Limited dining options in Brookville on Sundays but Rob's restaurant across the parking lot offers tasty buffet with lots of choices every day. Rails-to-Trails paved bike & walking path next to the hotel is popular with locals and the city park with playground is just across Arlington Rd (enter from Brookville-Upper Lewisburg Rd). If you're here on the weekend check out the offerings of the nearby community theatre (live theatre) on Arlington Rd.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank miss_utility
Reviewed June 7, 2010

The first impression at this hotel was not good. Had to wait several minutes for someone to show up at the front desk to check in. Someone else there too and they were calling the hotel and we could hear the phone ringing but still no one. The hotel is a typical Holiday Inn Express. The beds weren't the best, the mattress was getting old. Several places near by to eat and within walking distance. The best thing about the hotel was that a rails to trails trail ran next to the hotel so was able to take a nice walk out in to the country in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank newgeezer
Reviewed December 3, 2009

A relaxing stay in a clean hotel. I often have problems connecting to hotel networks but their internet worked seamlessly. The breakfast was available early and was piping hot. When I asked the age of the property I was surprised to learn it was 7 years old I had thought it was new.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business