“Efficient and very good food”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Cleveland OH
“Efficient and very good food”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My sister raves about the local Carrabbas in her area, so I decided to give the one here a try, with an order placed on-line the night prior. I'm happy to report the food was ready when I arrived at the stated time, everything was as described, everything requested was included, no errors!
The salad was remarkably fresh and crisp. I had the house which included greens, a couple kalamata olives,shredded carrot with a creamy parmesan dressing. I could have eaten more of it.
The entree was Chicken Mostarda. A chicken breast flattened, coated with seasoned bread crumbs and topped with a creamy, mild mustard sauce, served with a side of green beans that had some sauteed onion and garlic on top.
It came with a good sized portion of bread, a packet of olive oil, and a small cup with a 1/4 teaspoon of something I thought they forgot...until I realized it was herbs/seasonings to add the oil to for bread dipping.
I will look forward to my next visit and sampling a pasta dish or the soups and desserts.

Note: Very handy parking spots on the side of the building for delivery to your car...however as I had my sometimes protective pup with me, I parking in another spot and walked in the door to pick my order up. I did not see the interior to be able to comment.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Maliesmom

Mansfield, Ohio
“Great food, good prices”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Ate here on the way home from a weekend in Cleveland. GOOD FOOD! Bread was fab, children's portion enough for a bigger kid, service kind and helpful. We will be back.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank slrv61
New York
“Decent food at decent prices”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Long wait for a table but after that service was good, food was decent as were prices. Not gourmet food but nice for a chain restaurant.

Visited October 2011
Brook Park, Ohio
“Worth multiple trips”
Reviewed December 5, 2010

The place was packed. We were told 5 to 15 minute wait, waited 7 minutes.

Our server (Dawn) was really on the ball. Knew the menu, knew the wines. Showed up whenever we thought we would need something. Was extremely busy (Saturday night at 5:30!) but never seemed rushed. Portions were just large enough to bring home some for lunch in order to still have room for dessert.

We had “poppers” for an appetizer: very tasty. My wife thought they were a little spicy, I thought they were a little tame — must be they make them just right for general consumption. My wife had a cold salad for entrée, said the shrimp were done “just right.” I had one of the “wood-burning-grill” selections. The minestrone which comes with it was chock full of vegetables and very filling. The shrimp and scallops were done “just right” again. The tiramisu was adequate, but we’ll try something else next time.

Co-owner stopped by, asked about our satisfaction, the food, and informed us about the on-premises-made products. Seemed sincerely interested and pleased that we were pleased. This was our first trip, but we will be back (we'll try a rainy Tuesday night sometime soon).

1 Thank oldsarge5373
“Good food, great service.”
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Good food, great service.