“Satisfied” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store 508
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Venice, IL
“Satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

The service was emaculate. The food was great. the service was friendly and I was checked upon in a timely manner. I ate dinner, and returned the next day for breakfast, and the service was still great. ther wasn't a long wait to be seated, or served. accomodations were made due to my request. I was very pleased.

Visited March 2013

Macedonia, Ohio
“So Much Food--So Little Cost!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stopped at the Brooklyn, Ohio Cracker Barrel on Saturday afternoon January 19, 2013 for a late lunch. I ordered the sampler dinner choice that was meatloaf, chicken and ham served with three side dish choices. I went to the restroom to wash my hands and when I returned my food was ready to be put on my table.....it was only a few minutes after I ordered from the excellent server Adrianne.
I could only eat half of my order and took the rest home for another complete meal the next day. All the food was about $8.00 before sales tax. The manager even stopped to ask how things were and if I was satisfied. I shopped in the store and found the perfect gift for a loved one before paying my bill and leaving the restaurant feeling quite full and thinking what a good value I had recieved. So much food for so little cost. I have to remember to stop in again soon at the Brooklyn Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.

• Visited January 2013