“Business Trip - Clean, Quiet, Renovated”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brooklyn
Denver
“Business Trip - Clean, Quiet, Renovated”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Perfect hotel for the economy business traveler. Update fitness room, small, but very usable treadmill, weight equipment, elliptical. Free WiFi, decent free breakfast in a.m. Comfortable bedding and walking distance to a couple of restaurants just across the parking lot.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. Groups can sometimes be challenging to keep the noice down. I am happy to hear that the group of girls were not to noicy during your stay with us. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon. Again thank you for the great review!!!

Chris Ellis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cleveland, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

You wouldn't know it buy the location or even the outside of the hotel, but this place was amazing! The hotel staff was very friendly & nice, the lobby & room were clean and the room was quiet. There was even a few rooms of teenaged girls staying the night we were there. I didn't hear them once! The lady who checked us it/out was so friendly. She even went out of her way to make sure that we had a special experience ( i was surprising my husband with a hot tub room for his birthday). I was so touched. I will definetely be going here again if we need another stay-cation.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, March 19, 2014

Gurnee, United States
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times and the service is great. The people are very nice and bend over backwards for a guest. The free breakfast is more than adequate and the evening buffet and fresh made cookies are a nice convenience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. Our social hour and fresh baked cookies in the evening is always popular with our weekday guests. It was great that you were able to enjoy it. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Columbus, OH
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have spent many nights in more expensive accommodations and have not been nearly as pleased as I have been staying here. The staff is extremely friendly and the check-in process took less than 5 minutes. Every morning and night of my stay I was greeted with a smile and a "how are you today?" I will make it a point when I am in the area again to stay at this location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Buffalo, New York
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here while on a mini-vacation. We were here for two days. Check in was super fast and easy. Bonus...they had food in the lobby when we arrived tired and hungry. We stayed in a jacuzzi room w/ a king sized bed. Everything was super clean and stocked. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. They printed directions for us and gave wonderful suggestions. Breakfast in the morning was delightful and was different both days. The location was extremely convenient and close to downtown. We will definitely stay here again or another Hampton Inn on our next vacation!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. Our social hour in the evening is always popular with our weekday guests. It was great that you were able to enjoy it. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Mineral Ridge
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Reservation near Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital. On check in day, extended our stay due to family member's cancer surgery. Employee confirmed new check out date. Check out paper was put under door a day prior to scheduled departure. Employee remembered extending stay but said the hotel was sold out and we had to leave. Complaint filed with corporate. General manager of the hotel called our home to respond to complaint. He said that I was not telling the truth about having extended reservation and that they had offered me another room. THEY NEVER offered another room because said they said they were sold out and there was no room available. How insulting, not only were we forced to leave but the general manager called my home, not to apologize, but to tell me that I am a liar. I am a retired teacher and am not a liar. Have always tried to stay at Hampton Inn and Suites as have family and friends. Poor management at this hotel has caused all of us to look for other hotels that treat their guest with respect and appreciation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Deborah W
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that there were some issues that you were not completely satisfied with. I thank you for your feedback as it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hospitality so that others do not share your experience.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

PARMA, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This location was the one of the most clean and friendly places I have ever stayed. I am a smoker, and the smoking room I stayed in smelled fresh and clean, not like stale smoke. You could adjust the temperature to be perfect. I was very satisfied and highly recommend this location, as I WILL stay there again! Thank you for everything!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, February 27, 2014

General Manag
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Brooklyn
Cleveland Airport Marriott
Cleveland Airport Marriott
#15 of 38 in Cleveland
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd? Share your experiences!