“Great hotel to stay at!!!”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brooklyn
Buffalo, New York
“Great hotel to stay at!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here while on a mini-vacation. We were here for two days. Check in was super fast and easy. Bonus...they had food in the lobby when we arrived tired and hungry. We stayed in a jacuzzi room w/ a king sized bed. Everything was super clean and stocked. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. They printed directions for us and gave wonderful suggestions. Breakfast in the morning was delightful and was different both days. The location was extremely convenient and close to downtown. We will definitely stay here again or another Hampton Inn on our next vacation!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. Our social hour in the evening is always popular with our weekday guests. It was great that you were able to enjoy it. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Chris Ellis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mineral Ridge
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Reservation near Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital. On check in day, extended our stay due to family member's cancer surgery. Employee confirmed new check out date. Check out paper was put under door a day prior to scheduled departure. Employee remembered extending stay but said the hotel was sold out and we had to leave. Complaint filed with corporate. General manager of the hotel called our home to respond to complaint. He said that I was not telling the truth about having extended reservation and that they had offered me another room. THEY NEVER offered another room because said they said they were sold out and there was no room available. How insulting, not only were we forced to leave but the general manager called my home, not to apologize, but to tell me that I am a liar. I am a retired teacher and am not a liar. Have always tried to stay at Hampton Inn and Suites as have family and friends. Poor management at this hotel has caused all of us to look for other hotels that treat their guest with respect and appreciation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Deborah W
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that there were some issues that you were not completely satisfied with. I thank you for your feedback as it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hospitality so that others do not share your experience.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

PARMA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

This location was the one of the most clean and friendly places I have ever stayed. I am a smoker, and the smoking room I stayed in smelled fresh and clean, not like stale smoke. You could adjust the temperature to be perfect. I was very satisfied and highly recommend this location, as I WILL stay there again! Thank you for everything!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

General Manag
Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

When I stayed here on business, the area received 8 inches of snow in one day. Upon arrival, I found the parking area cleared and with salt/sand applied in the appropriate walking areas. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. Great hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. Snow is a part of our lives in Ohio and we try to make it easy for all of our guests. I hope you will come back and visit us again. Spring is just around the corner and we should thaw out soon. Again thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you back in the near future.

United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

It's a nice hotel that is clean and friendly. The breakfast was good. The rooms were nice and clean and the cleaning staff was very nice. The kids went swimming - the pool was clean and there were always plenty of towels. It was a good experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, February 7, 2014

Stockholm, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

The staff members are friendly and made our stay very pleasant. The rooms are clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable. The Continental Breakfast is great. We definitely will return to tis hotel for our next stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We get a lot of compliments on our beds. They are certainly why many of our guests choose Hampton. Stay tuned they are going to get even better with new pillows and duvets in the very near future!! I hope you will come back and try them out. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

This hotel was clean and updated! Fitness room was small but very clean, Precor equipment and was perfect for my workout! Breakfast was awesome with a very nice assortment of food. The staff was very nice and the price was good. I would 100% stay here again - oh, and the beds were very clean and VERY comfortable!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. We have added a lot more choices on our Breakfast Bar. I am glad you enjoyed them!!! I hope you will come back and visit us again soon. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Chris Ellis
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
Cleveland Airport Marriott
Cleveland Airport Marriott
#15 of 38 in Cleveland
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd? Share your experiences!