“Great snow removal and professional staff”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brooklyn
Birmingham, United States
“Great snow removal and professional staff”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

When I stayed here on business, the area received 8 inches of snow in one day. Upon arrival, I found the parking area cleared and with salt/sand applied in the appropriate walking areas. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. Great hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. Snow is a part of our lives in Ohio and we try to make it easy for all of our guests. I hope you will come back and visit us again. Spring is just around the corner and we should thaw out soon. Again thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you back in the near future.

Chris Ellis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

It's a nice hotel that is clean and friendly. The breakfast was good. The rooms were nice and clean and the cleaning staff was very nice. The kids went swimming - the pool was clean and there were always plenty of towels. It was a good experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Stockholm, United States
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The staff members are friendly and made our stay very pleasant. The rooms are clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable. The Continental Breakfast is great. We definitely will return to tis hotel for our next stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We get a lot of compliments on our beds. They are certainly why many of our guests choose Hampton. Stay tuned they are going to get even better with new pillows and duvets in the very near future!! I hope you will come back and try them out. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This hotel was clean and updated! Fitness room was small but very clean, Precor equipment and was perfect for my workout! Breakfast was awesome with a very nice assortment of food. The staff was very nice and the price was good. I would 100% stay here again - oh, and the beds were very clean and VERY comfortable!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. We have added a lot more choices on our Breakfast Bar. I am glad you enjoyed them!!! I hope you will come back and visit us again soon. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Columbus, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I am a volleyball coach and I travel often. Hampton Inn was a great pick and a great value. Easy to get to, easy and swift check in(with a smile and a "welcome"). Rooms were clean and the showers were great for a tall guy like myself. Over all a very clean and well kept hotel. I will be back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent New Years Eve at a nice, comfortable and clean room. Jaccuzi was included in the price and complimentary breakfast. Staff was attentive and friendly. Brought us extra towels and pillows.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. Our jacuzzi rooms are a big hit for rest and relaxation. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon!!!

Mansfield, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Close enough to the city of Cleveland decent price beds where very comfortable was very quiet during are stay this was the third time my family has been to this hotel around the area of hotel there where plenty of restaurants to choose from

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for the comments on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you liked all of the restaurants in the area. It is great to not have to get back in your car and go to dinner.

Again thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in the near future.

Chris Ellis
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Independence
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Independence
DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Brooklyn

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd? Share your experiences!