“Not bad overall”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Room was clean and decent size. Breakfast is standard and was good. Hotel lobby staff were not customer oriented. I forgot couple of clothing items and called customer service, but no one could find them.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for the comments on your most recent stay. I am glad you liked the hotel. I was sorry to here that we could not find the item that you left here in our lost and found. We do try to retrieve all items left my guests and keep them in our lost and found for 90 days.

Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Good solid Hampton Inn. Good location near airport. Good restaurants in area. Highly recommend Hooley House for dinner and beer selection. Hotel rooms are good. Area is fairly quiet although with good access to highway.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you loved the hotel. We strive for excellent customer service in all of our staff members and a great product. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

For our mini family vacation, we came up to Cleveland to catch an Indians game, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and the zoo. This hotel was a great location to hit all three. Kids loved the pool, and adults enjoyed the hot tub and sauna. Hotel was clean, staff helpful, and breakfast had fresh fruit, waffles, sausage, omelets, cereal, yogurt, bagels. If you have a family, great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Again thank you for the great review and we will see you soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I count on this hotel to provide a friendly clean and safe environment. Clean and safe, yes... Friendly, not so much in the recent months. Staff turnover has impacted the quality and friendliness of service. I came in late after an extremely long day with a migraine, asked for a bottle of water to take some medicine and was told they policy said they could not provide. I mean really!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips

Reviewed August 4, 2013

A very clean and nice place to stay in Cleveland! The staff is very welcoming and the Breakfast and appetizers in the evening are greatly appreciated! I have stayed here before and will continue to stay at this hotel in the future!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for the comments on your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. We strive for a great product and excellent customer service. It is good to know you feel the same way.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

They didn't have my Hilton Honors number and I had to look it up myself to prove to the skeptical manager on duty that I was indeed a "valued member of the Hilton Honors Program." After doing this, I asked nicely for a bottle of water--I'd had a very long day with delayed flights, etc--and was refused. I asked again, suggesting that it would be a hospitable thing to do, and was refused. Seriously, Hilton? Forget it. I'm switching to Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed one night(July 22), husband was competing in the Senior Olympics at the Cleveland Zoo early the next morning. Check in was very quick-hot appetizers from TGIFridays were offered in the lobby. Room was very clean and roomy. There was even a micro/fridge in the room. View was not very attractive as it looked over a electric power station, but this made for a very quite room. We were able to grab the to breakfast go bags on our way to the event, this is a great feature. After the event we were able to go back to room to clean up and check out by noon. Most convenient hotel to the zoo, plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the property.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for the comments on your most recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel while you were here for the senior games. We always make sure we offer the best product and top customer service for all our guests.

I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!!!

Chris Ellis

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Brooklyn
Cleveland Airport Marriott
Cleveland Airport Marriott
#20 of 38 in Cleveland
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Independence

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd? Share your experiences!