“Great value for a great price.”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We chose this hotel because it was the best price, close to the zoo and had a pool. We were very happy with this hotel. The rooms were very clean and the kids liked the flat screen tv in the room. We loved the pool and the jacuzzi. It was open till 12 which was a nice change from other hotels that close at 10. The breakfast buffet was excellent! We made our own Belgian waffles, also an assortment of other hot breakfast foods, fruit, cold cereals, etc. It was the best breakfast buffet we've ever had and couldn't believe it was free! The hotel was also within walking distance to T.G.I. Fridays, and Steak n Shake and close to lots of shops. We decided to stay an extra night, which was a Friday and couldn't believe it was actually cheaper than the previous weekday night. I highly recommend this hotel and will definately be staying at other Hampton Inns in the future!

• Stayed: July 2011
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2011

From all of us at the Hampton Inn Brooklyn Ohio we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and a great product, and are very glad you experienced just that.

We look forward to seeing you back here in the near future. Have a great Summer!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

stayed there to catch an early flight out of Cleveland
this hotel in close and convinient ... frendly & helpfull staff
few restaurants in the area (walking dist)

just like all other Hampton Inn in the US, they need to do something with the food of their free breakfast...

about 10 minutes from downtown Cleveland and major attractions

would stay again for the next am flight i have there

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Chris44144, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Thank you very much for the review of your most recent stay!! I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed our top customer service, and variety of restaurants in the immediate area. We like to make every guest feel welcome and enjoy themselves when staying at our hotel.

We look forward to you returning in the future and again thank you for your positive feedback.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

If you're looking for a typical Hilton-family hotel experience, this is not it! I stay at Hilton and Hampton hotels on a regular basis and have never received such poor service as I experienced with this property. The staff was downright rude and dismissive, despite my being a Gold status Hilton Honors member. The General Manager refused to provide me with the name of the owner when I indicated that I wanted to register a complaint. To add insult to injury, the Hilton customer service staff also refused to give me that information when I called to complain to them. Apparently they have little or no control over the individual franchises, despite the fact that they carry the Hilton brand names. I suggest you select one of the other nearby Hampton Inns (or a different chain) if you plan to travel to this area and give this property and their uncaring, incompetent staff a wide berth. if not, don't say I didn't warn you!

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank stalwartman
Chris44144, Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2011

Thank you very much for your recent review of our Hampton Inn Brooklyn Ohio. I am sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with our hotel. I know you were not happy to here that we could not give you the same rate that you were getting at another Hampton Inn hotel. As I explained we are just not able to match that low of a rate. We do apologize for the inconvience this may have caused. I hope if you are in the area again you will be willing to give us a try. We do take pride in providing top service and product to all of our Hampton guests, and would love to have the opportunity to show this to you as well.

Again thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed November 15, 2010

My husband and I just stayed last weekend to attend the Fabulous Food Show at the I-X Center. I tirelessly researched hotels online to find the best deal along with every amenity that I wanted. You absolutely get everything you would ever need. I always want a hotel with a continental breakfast and free internet access. And I was trying to find one with a shuttle to the I-X Center as they were charging $8 day for parking. We attended the show on Saturday and Sunday and we were able to get the shuttle to and from both days, which I appreciated because we technically were "checked out" on Sunday. Shuttle ride was only about 8 minutes to the I-X Center. There are a ton a great restaurants right across the street. Room was clean, jacuzzi in room was great and the breakfast was one of the best I've ever had! (We even had a fridge and microwave that I didn't even remember reading on the website.) And of course everyone was super helpful. Can't say enough good things. Will definitely stay again next year when we attend the Food Show.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I recently spent the night here while on a business trip. I always try to stay at Hampton Inn's whenever possible, as they are consistently nice, clean hotels. This stay was no different as I found the accomodations to be clean and comfortable. The hotel was not as updated as many of the other Hampton's I have stayed in, but the exceptional service more than made up for it. The girls at the front desk were wonderful and quite helpful. The hotel also hosted a catered business social in the evening which was nice. The location is great as there are many dining choices within walking distance. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank RWallace78
Reviewed March 30, 2009

I arrived to Cleveland after 9pm Friday night. I called the hotel for the airport shuttle, and the young woman at the desk said the shuttle service had shut down for the night, but that I should take a cab, and she would pay for it. Amazing, and beyond the call of duty.
Hotel was clean, new, great beds and large rooms.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Flaesb
Reviewed October 24, 2008

I stayed one night at the Hampton Inn. The rooms and hotel were clean and had all you could need. The location is good for a traveler like me who did not have a car because I was able to walk to a number of local restaurants (all chains TIGF, Max and Ermas etc.) for a bite to eat. I did not eat breakfast there but they had it available and free along with coffee available all day long. Good cookies when you check in too!

The service was really good which separates this hotel. They will pick you up from the airport and shuttle you back at no charge (10 min ride) and take you whereever you want to go in the surrounding area (again no charge). For a business traveler like me this saved me from renting a car (the money and hassle) which was great.

Also the lady at the desk (Andy) was terrific and as helpful as you can get. The other folks at the desk were great too! This is a Hampton Inn so don't expect the Ritz. But it really provides all you could need. I will stay again as I travel there for business across the street. Nice job by Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank JerseyDad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Brooklyn
Cleveland Airport Marriott
Cleveland Airport Marriott
#21 of 38 in Cleveland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland - Airport North
Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Independence
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Independence

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport-Tiedeman Rd? Share your experiences!