“a tradition”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“a tradition”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

what parent or grandparent hasn't taken a child to this Memphis location? Usually packed with young families on the weekends. Could use some creativity with ticket pricing or family discounts.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great for young kids.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

It is small and great for little kids. This is a great day trip or birthday party location if you have little ones.

Detroit, Michigan
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Good park-one small problem”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

So, I checked the website in the morning. The website had an event listed that stated that on Wednesdays all rides were 60 cents per ride. I was so excited that I didn't read the entire event news. This was totally my fault, however, it should have been removed from the website long ago. Anyway, when I got there and asked about it, the response was not very professional. I was just told no. No explanation and no apology. Well, what was I going to do? We were already there, so I bought the tickets and my son had a blast. I really did like the park. Every ride worked great, the park was clean and the people running the rides were great. I would have given this park five stars, if not for the problem. I posted on their facebook page and someone immediately responded stating that they would look into the problem with the website.

Visited August 2012
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Heaven for tots!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This little place is great for the 2-5 year old set and parents and grandparents looking for a couple hours of relatively inexpensive fun. There are only a dozen or so rides - all but three are only for little kids who are perfectly content to ride without bigger kids knocking them over in lines! My 3 and 4 year old grandchildren had two fun hours of almost "no wait" fun for the price of a $25.25 ticket booklet. If you have a combination of ages you could let the older kids play miniature golf. The people who worked at the park were clean-cut, friendly, and helpful. They had patience with all the kids who couldn't belt or unbelt themselves - really impressed by the staff! We will certainly go back!

Visited July 2012
Milford, MI
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Tough old fashioned putt putt course!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This place has putt putt, and kiddie rides for small kids. There is a small roller coaster, a train ride, and other rides. We only did the putt putt. It was very inexpensive and it was old fashioned - wind mill's and other obstacles instead of waterfalls and rocks, etc.. That does not mean that it was easy, it was challenging and fun - it says it's a Championship course - I think it's used in putt putt competitions. This would be a great fun place for families with little kids.

Visited July 2012