“Most ghastly hotel”

There are newer reviews for Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport

Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I will never stay at this hotel again. I was in town for my father's funeral and booked a 2 night stay at the hotel. We were supposed to have a Queen bed and they gave us a very uncomfortable double. The toilet did not flush and on the day of the wake the shower water was ice cold. The manager told me the motor on the hot water tank broke and they were getting it fixed. I said that because of my father's funeral I did not want to take the chance that it wouldn't be fixed and I would have to take another ice cold shower. I wanted to cancel the second night and be refunded my money but the manager refused. He was unsympathetic to my situation and kept making me feel like this was my fault and how dare I want to leave. I will always speak in a negative manner about this location and what their staff/facility put me through during a very traumatic event in my life.

Room Tip: Best way to get a good room is to go to a different hote.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TBPhineas
Reviewed January 28, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was not really expecting much being a Howard Johnson... I was pretty tired after driving all day, my day ending by the Airport... So this Hotel was nice and close, even better there was a Bob Evans right next door!

The staff were really friendly... the room could have done with some renovations, especially in the bathroom, the paint in the shower stall had seen better days... I found the storage cube that the TV was sitting on to be quite MASSIVE, but the desk next to it was pretty handy. The bed was fairly comfortable... I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HoJoClevelandAP, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Hello from Toronto
Thank you for staying with us,and thank you for giving your comments on on our hotel.
All our staff works very hard to make our guest feel comfortable .
We will pay more attention to our housekeeping,
Looking forward to see you again.
Bob Aurora G.M.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shannon B
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Hotel staff and room was great I will stay when I return to see family again. Upset over the extra night charge but if resolved I will recommend to friends and family Breakfast was set up nicely and the coffee was excellent

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
#10 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport

Address: 16644 Snow Rd, Brook Park, OH 44142-2767
Location: United States > Ohio > Brook Park
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Price Range: $46 - $58 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Cleveland Airport Hotel Brook Park