Americas Best Value Inn - Cleveland Airport
$51
$184
  • Pool
$81
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
$62
ComfortInn
$99
$99
$52
$55
All reviewspark and flywake up callhot watershuttle serviceclean rooms
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay,rooms were comfortable . Only bad thing was they advertised a "continential breakfast" an all it consisted of was one brand of cereal,bagels with no toppings except butter,coffee & oj. They may want to reconsider just an advertisement saying "We serve breakfast."

• Stayed: November 2012
hotel120, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with other travelers and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We would like you to know that we have upgraded our breakfast area and continental breakfast and hope you will return in the future. Thanks

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stay in approx. 10 hotels/year since 2004. ALOT of hotels/motels. This place was by far the WORST place I've ever stayed. FILTHY, SMELLY, lightbulbs all burnt out, asked for replacements and nobody ever showed up. After walking around the room barefoot, my feet were BLACK! Holes in the walls, a/c barely worked. All the lights in the hallway by our room were burnt out. People banging on my door at 3am begging for help. So bad the my son and I would bring our suitcases into the truck for the daytrips as we didnt trust leaving anything in the room. Housekeeping left fresh towels but cleaned nothing nor were the beds made. We went here based on a coupon out of the road trip hotel booklets. $39........I wouldnt stay here again for $9. Next day we got the booklet out and went 2km. down the road to Choice hotels for $14 more, we were treated to superior service and cleanliness.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank luigilou
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We enjoyed our stay. Our semi was being worked on, and the motel was right across the street from the dealership. We were able to keep 2 small dogs with us, and that is a blessing, too. The rooms had a microwave and refrigerator. We liked that a lot. We were there for 5 days. Rooms could use a little sprucing up and updated::shower curtains, tissue covers, etc. A good stay for my Wife and I. Able to kick back and relax for a few days.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Allan B
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Flashback to 1970...wow! This hotel looks as bad on the outside as it does on the inside. Pulling into the parking lot, my husband was already second-guessing his choice in economy hotels. The front windows were dirty and the entrance doors screamed ' replace me'. The front lobby was bare bones with dated carpet and cheap accessories. The plastic potted plants were the only things purchased in this millennium.

Check in went well.

The creaky elevators sort of freaked me out. But they worked, thankfully.

The non-smoking room was good enough to sleep in for the night. But we were careful not to lay things on the countertops. Basically the room was clean but definitely not updated, spic and span and comfy.

I would not recommend this hotel for any travelers looking for a clean, updated and professional looking hotel.

Kudos to the night shift shuttle driver! He was very personable and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Islagal
Reviewed May 1, 2012

This hotel is by far the filthies place we have ever stayed. Everything was dirty, our room chairs had holes burned in them, the fabric was so soiled you couldn't determine the color, the floors were filthy, so bad in fact that I wouldn't take my shoes off, woodwork was marked up and discolored, the tubs were stained, and the wallpaper peeling. Very bad.

The one great thing was the Gentleman who drove the shuttle, and checked us in on April 30, he was very nice, helpful, and kind, his talents are wasted in a place like that.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple