“average” 3 of 5 bubbles

Bob Evans
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Brook Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Farmington, New Mexico
“average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

getting seated was a long wait, not related to a line, but due to the cashier being detained y a long talking customer. Server was friendly, no follow-up. Food was good and fast cashier

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Rochester, NY
“Very good for a chain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Sometimes chains are very good, sometimes not so much. Our waitress , Jordan, was very nice, knowledge and efficient. My wife had a chicken salad plate and I had Blackened Whitefish. Both meals were very good. I've been disappointed in chains before, but this was good. It, not a five-star restaurant, but you will enjoy it.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Boca Raton, Florida
“Ok Food and Great Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Needed to use the internet and had dinner as well. Food is ok and the service is friendly and fast. Prices are very reasonable as well.

Visited July 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good service, average food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

My server's name was Jane and she was delightful, but I only came here because it was across the street from my hotel. I didn't like their eggs too much, but the biscuits were awesome. The coffee was decent. Service was great with Jane, but not on our second visit the next day. we felt rushed out the door and service at the register was slow... but there was an older man holding things up. lol Kids eat free in July this year, so we got to eat pretty cheap!

• Visited July 2014
Brook Park, Ohio
“Great Food,Great Service,Good Deals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This location is close to my home and we eat there around twice a month.Food is consistently delicious and servers have always been kind and get great service.We have come in 15 minutes before they close and still received great food and service without feeling rushed.Conveniently located to I-71.3 course meals start at $9.99 and are delicious.Breakfasts are pricey compaired to some of our other local restaurants but also delicious.My only complaint is they close at 10pm even on weekends.

• Visited May 2014