“Ashley was the best thing about this hotel”

Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Arvada, Colorado
“Ashley was the best thing about this hotel”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Checking in was a problem...receptionist on the phone taking reservations..I waited at least 20 minutes..then she wouldn't take my CC. Because name didn't match drivers license-Exactly( nickname/ part of full name) but my picture was on both! 2 pictures...both the same. She had to delay further to call manager. I have used this CC all over the world and this was a first. I was there 3nights and room was only partially cleaned. I can't say enough about Ashley on the desk Sunday night. She was so kind &helpful to me returning my rent a car and hotel shuttle driver also great.. They were both fabulous! The best thing about this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and completing the online survey. We appreciate and value your feedback.

Please note that I apologize for the inconvenience at check in and the details during your stay. We take caution with validation of identity and apologize this affected you in such a way.

I hope you will come back and visit with us again.

Yours truly,
Donna P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Greenfield Center, New York
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The front desk staff was extremely pleasant and very helpful. However, the 3rd floor hallway had an unbelievable stench of cigarette smoke, and room 319 should have the carpeting replaced. A very strong mildewy/moldy smell permeates the room. However, the caring staff, lack of bugs, pleasant breakfast area, and an otherwise clean room balanced out the unpleasant smell of Floor 3.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize for the smoke odor on the third floor. We are few of the hotels in the area that still allow for smoking. Please note the next time you are in the area we can arrange an alternate floor for you to accommodate your stay.

I hope you will consider staying with us again. If I can assist you further please contact me at 216-267-9364.

Your in hospitality,
Ontario
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We stayed here for three nights while in town for a baseball game. Check in was fast and staff were friendly and helpful. The clerk gave us a couple of menus for pizza which we had asked for and gave us her recommendation . It turned out to be very very good pizza. The room was layed out nice, it had a large bathroom, good lighting, coffee maker with supplies. It had a mini fridge. There were a couple of problems that we had to bring to the front desk reception. There was a lot of dust in the room, on the clock radio, on the cabinet with the tv, on the outside of the fridge, in fact just about everywhere you couldn't help but notice it. I ended up taking a wet cloth and did the dusting myself. We also found when looking out the window that there was quite a bit of mold on the walls around the window but behind the curtain. We also found one of the bath towels with obvious dirt on it. We did bring all of this up to the reception and they were very apologetic. For that we are thankful and they treated us like we in fact mattered. We only ever stay at Best Westerns and this is the first not so nice experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing our online survey regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate and value your feedback and optimize your views to help improve our hotel.

I apologize for the condition of the room and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Matters like this do not go unnoticed at the property level and this has been addressed to our staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your pizza! And we hope you come back again!

If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me at 216-267-9364.

Yours in hospitality,
Brooklin, Canada
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We booked on line we were charged $115.38 inc: taxes. When we arrived we shocked at how old everything in the room was the room and corridor smelled dreadful of smoke.We asked to be moved to the ground floor the room given had a kitchen that was dated 1960 dreadful.This hotel is so old it should be demolished also when we checked out we were given a copy of our bill that said $74.55 when we questioned it we were told to take it up with BW we did but they said that was the price on line ?and wouldn't help refund the difference.If you want a bad experience close to the Airport this is it.

1 Thank Patricia E
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Patricia,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-216-267-9364.

Albany, New York
Reviewed April 20, 2014

the staff are very nice and helpful. they have an indoor pool and computer in the lobby. the room was ok, clean average... stayed 3 days so the breakfast was good. love the waffles. coffee needs to be stronger... elevator in the lobby to bring stuff up but the parking is at the ends of the hallways and people smoked at the stairwells and the smoke traveled up the hallways. the only bad thing..

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Thank you for bringing to our attention regarding the smoking odor, we will be sure to monitor this on a more regularly basis as well as pay special attention to additional cleaning. I am glad you enjoyed the free breakfast every morning and indeed the waffles are nice for jumpstart mornings!

Warmest Regards,
England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I found this hotel to be good value, clean and efficient for a brief stay at cleveland airport. Check it and out was speedy and a shuttle bus to the airport was provided within a few minutes. My room was clean and comfortable. I didn't hear any noise from other guests or traffic. Breakfast was pleasant enough with the usual fare provided such as muffins, instant porridge, coffee etc. I was able to read the free newspaper whilst watching TV on one of several empty tables in the breakfast room. No problems here - ideal for the purpose.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Your business is important to us and we value your feedback.By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of further assistance in the future please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 216-267-9364.

Yours in Hospitality,
Donna
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This Best Western is a nice place to stay. It is clean and the rooms were very comfortable! Our room had 2 queen sized beds.It was very close to I-71 and the rate we paid was very reasonable and that included breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing our online response regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you like about the hotel and how we can improve you are helping us deliver superior experience in the future with our future valued guests.

Thank you kindly for your feedback and we hope you come back and see us again soon. If I can be of additional assistance please don't hesitate to contact me at 216-267-9364.

Best Wishes,
Ramada Cleveland Airport West
Ramada Cleveland Airport West
#2 of 2 in Fairview Park
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland? Share your experiences!