Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
$194
Travelocity
  • Pool
$76
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
$62
$91
Hampton.com
$99
$89
$48
$46
$50
All reviewsbob evanswafflesroom was cleanindoor poolwaffle makershuttle servicefree shuttlestay there againvery nice hotelthe staff was friendly and helpfulpleasant staythe breakfast areafree breakfastfitness centergreat place to stayconvenient locationrock and roll hall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We booked on line we were charged $115.38 inc: taxes. When we arrived we shocked at how old everything in the room was the room and corridor smelled dreadful of smoke.We asked to be moved to the ground floor the room given had a kitchen that was dated 1960 dreadful.This hotel is so old it should be demolished also when we checked out we were given a copy of our bill that said $74.55 when we questioned it we were told to take it up with BW we did but they said that was the price on line ?and wouldn't help refund the difference.If you want a bad experience close to the Airport this is it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia E
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-216-267-9364.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

the staff are very nice and helpful. they have an indoor pool and computer in the lobby. the room was ok, clean average... stayed 3 days so the breakfast was good. love the waffles. coffee needs to be stronger... elevator in the lobby to bring stuff up but the parking is at the ends of the hallways and people smoked at the stairwells and the smoke traveled up the hallways. the only bad thing..

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Thank you for bringing to our attention regarding the smoking odor, we will be sure to monitor this on a more regularly basis as well as pay special attention to additional cleaning. I am glad you enjoyed the free breakfast every morning and indeed the waffles are nice for jumpstart mornings!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I found this hotel to be good value, clean and efficient for a brief stay at cleveland airport. Check it and out was speedy and a shuttle bus to the airport was provided within a few minutes. My room was clean and comfortable. I didn't hear any noise from other guests or traffic. Breakfast was pleasant enough with the usual fare provided such as muffins, instant porridge, coffee etc. I was able to read the free newspaper whilst watching TV on one of several empty tables in the breakfast room. No problems here - ideal for the purpose.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Your business is important to us and we value your feedback.By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of further assistance in the future please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 216-267-9364.

Yours in Hospitality,
Donna

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This Best Western is a nice place to stay. It is clean and the rooms were very comfortable! Our room had 2 queen sized beds.It was very close to I-71 and the rate we paid was very reasonable and that included breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing our online response regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you like about the hotel and how we can improve you are helping us deliver superior experience in the future with our future valued guests.

Thank you kindly for your feedback and we hope you come back and see us again soon. If I can be of additional assistance please don't hesitate to contact me at 216-267-9364.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Very Nice stay this trip. Friendly staff and very helpful. The indoor pool was warmer than other indoor pools I've been in. The price was fair and the rooms were clean and updated. I Highly recommend you stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Joe T,

Thank you for completing our survey regarding your recent stay with us at our property.

We appreciate your feedback and value your business. I'm pleased to hear the indoor pool was warm to your liking and the room was comfortable for you as well. The staff is great and glad they welcomed you to feeling at home.

I hope you consider staying with us again in the future. If I can be of additional assistance please feel free to contact me at 216-267-9364.

GM