Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Sand Springs, OK, United States
“Positive”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Hotel was close to the airport and easy access to the highway to get to downtown. Staff was friendly and courteous. We felt our non-smoking room had been smoked in and the staff immediately addressed our concerns. The cost was very reasonable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad we were able to assist you. I do apologize for the issue at hand and glad we were able to help efficiently.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Seems clean and well managed. Good value. Right off the highway, convenient/accessible to downtown Cleveland, about 8-10 miles away. Did not have breakfast, but remembered it was adequate, though unremarkable in the past.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your stay and we appreciate your feedback. I am glad it was to your liking. Please come back and visit with us again.

Donna P
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Way over priced for for accommodations that were received. We checked in during a snow storm and this hotel offers no protected overhang to unload your luggage. Parking space is also very limited.Did not find the staff during check in or check out very friendly. Rooms are on the small side and not the cleanest. Breakfast selection limited options with some items empty at 8 AM. Coffee was terrible. I would not stay here again and do not recommend for others to either.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank 574donnag

Travelers are raving about these Brook Park hotels

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We've stayed in this Best Western twice since the end of January while we were in town for competitive cheerleading competitions. It's a good value, breakfast is decent (we've stayed places at a comparable price that offered way more) and is a stones throw away from the highway. There are plenty of food choices nearby. We had several families from our cheer group there and the kids had a ball in the pool. There was a another large group there and we never heard a peep through the walls from anyone. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a nice and cheap stay in the Cleveland area. Downtown Cleveland is just a short 10-minute drive from the hotel

• Stayed March 2014
South Portland, Maine, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Due to a weather delay, my flight was cancelled and I had to stay overnight in Cleveland. As I searched online for a hotel to stay at, I wanted one that was close to the airport, had a free shuttle service, and was inexpensive. I was pleasantly surprised to find a Best Western that fit these requirements, as I have always been partial to staying at Best Western hotels. This one did not disappoint - the shuttle arrive within 10 minutes after my phone call, the check-in was quick, and the staff was helpful (I did not have a toothbrush or toothpaste and they gave me both). The room was clean, quiet, and just what I needed after a long, frustrating day of flight delays. Best of all, I used my AAA discount the cost of the stay was very reasonable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Prattsville, United States
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Staff did not seem very helpful - felt as though I was bothering them. Kept getting kicked off the internet. No towels at the pool and the breakfast was a joke. Items were not replaced - no eggs, watered down juice and only one waffle station for a busy hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Columbus, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Had to have surgery at the Cleveland Clinic on 2/20/14 Great place to stay access to freeway was right down the street. Stores & restaurants as well.The only down fall was I over heard people at breakfast saying they got the hotel for 44 per night we paid double that.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#6 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland? Share your experiences!