“We like Best Western”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Dayton, OH, United States
“We like Best Western”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Enjoyed the comfort of Best Western and it was great taking advantage of the Trip Awards program. We were surprised to be given a suite and found it very much to our satisfaction. Entrance was difficult to see going east bound on Snow Rd. and parking lot was littered. Pillows a bit lumpy but bed comfortable. Breakfast ample but average.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed October 24, 2013

When I first got there, nobody was at the desk, but after about a minute or two the representative came to the desk. It seems like they have more than just one job to do. The representative was very helpful. She checked me in and signed me up for the Best Western rewards program. She also set me up for a late check-out the next day and for my shuttle ride. The room was comfortable and clean. No complaints

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here because I had an early morning departure from Cleveland. They are full right now due to construction going on in the area, but even so I asked the person booking my room for a quiet area, and he did accommodate that request. It is a nice hotel with plenty of parking, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I ever need to stay overnight near the Cleveland airport again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Daniela3883
TO
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Horrible experience. I found about a dozen bed bug bites on my leg after 1 night in the hotel. Notified hotel staff who barely acted concerned. After a year of trying to receive compensation for my expenses (dry cleaning, new suitcase, etc,) the hotel still denies liability. Will never stay at a Best Western again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Brook Park hotels

United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Arrived with confirmation in hand and turned away because there were no rooms available. Desk person did not apologize or help. It was late and I had no Idea where to go. Desk person did not assist me in any way in making suggestions on where to go. I think that since I had a confirmation # that the hotel should have helped me in some way.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Orrville, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our stay was nice for one night, however, would not have liked for more than one night because our room did not have room darkening curtains. Breakfast was less than we expected not many hot selections and not well stocked. However, front desk clerk was quick to supply a tray when asked for. I usef BWR points for this room so don't know what the actual room price would have been.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Grand Prairie, Texas
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I read reviews for this hotel before we booked it and decided to book anyway. I am glad we did because we had a good experience here. We stayed for three nights to explore the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the sights that abound in the Cleveland area. Breakfast was good, our room had plenty of space and was clean, smelled like a cigar but a little room spray took care of that.

Room Tip: If possible, choose a room facing the street and away from the elevators and ice machines.