“Best staff ever!!”

Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We enjoyed our night at this location. We were here to take our daughter to the airport for a very early morning flight. The building is not the greatest and perhaps even a bit shabby in places. BUT, the staff all went so far to make our stay pleasant, that I am giving this place 5 star rating. It was nice and clean, good beakfast and very courteous and friendly Airport shuttle driver.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mukoy
There are newer reviews for Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The location is good for doing thing in Cleveland and the hotel is in quiet area of BrookPark. However, it's in need of a remodel as things are beginning to show wear. However, it was clean. The toilet tissue is quite rough so if that is a concern for you bring your own soft tissue! Pillows are a bit too full/firm so you might wish to bring your own pillows. The mattress is very firm. Staff is accomodating and the breakfast bar is standard Best Western fare.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevator/ice machine as they will be heard in the room adjacent to them
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sunny405
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel is completely renovated - common areas and rooms. The rooms were updated in the last year, modern decor and very comfortable beds. The bathroom vanity area is huge! Room had a microwave and fridge as well. Only thing not updated was the tv in the room, but no big deal. My only complaint, as other reviews have stated, was way too much chlorine in the pool. We could only swim a short time because it burned our eyes. You could even smell it in the lobby. Breakfast was good - pastries, waffles, fruit, yogurt, toast/bagels. The area is very convienient as well. We travel to Cleveland every year for baseball games since we are Indians fans. This location is good because its near 2 major freeways. Downtown within 15 minutes and several shopping areas within 10 minutes. The only restaurant right across the street is Bob Evans, but if you go east on Snow Rd about a 1/2-1 mile you will run in to lots of restaurants. Staff was very friendly as well. Overall a great stay and will most likely come back here next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jsc927
A TripAdvisor Member
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We had a good time although we wish we could have stayed in the pool longer, but there was too much chlorine in the water!. It was burning our eyes.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Vanilla. Not overly impressed...not a train wreck. Has some housekeeping issues but it was a very busy weekend with a lot of teenage activity. Room was very nice and clean, it was the common areas that needed attention, i.e. the elevator, hallways, breakfast room. Staff very accomodating and friendly.

Room Tip: Some suites are laid out awkward; in an "L" shape that has a couch and kitchenette that i...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Not bad choice for that amount of money.Quiet,pretty clean,friendly staff.Only continental breakfast, however it was everything one needed.I would only change one thing-replace sugared cornflakes for plain to give a chance to eat to people with gluten and sugar problems.

Room Tip: Between Cleveland downtown and airport and really quiet
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night. I took advantage of the Stay & Fly package, which is worth the price (I paid under $100) and I got one night stay and 7 days of parking included. I was able to choose my pick up time for the airport shuttle and the man that drove me even stopped at the bank so I could use the ATM. The front desk manager was so friendly and he made sure I had everything I needed. The rooms have recently been updated but I don't think they did much to the bathrooms. When I returned to Cleveland, I called the hotel as soon as I got my bags and the shuttle was there to pick me up within 10 minutes. I will stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland

Address: 16501 Snow Rd, Brook Park, OH 44142-2778
Location: United States > Ohio > Brook Park
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Price Range: $76 - $115 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Airport Inn And Suites