“Good price, helpful friendly staff”

Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed on June 25. The room was fine for the price and the breakfast was good. The staff were helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel if you have to catch an early flight as it was a far better value than some of the other major chains.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Guest-

Thank you for staying smart with us! We appreciate your business and please do come back and see us again soon!

Management

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed here on June 13th, 2013 and awoke very sore. The beds are very hard with no options for softer ones. The hotel is going through renovations and the Parking lot is a mess. I was given a new room on the 3rd floor and everything was perfect except the bed. I wouldn't recommend this property to anyone that has trouble sleeping on extra firm mattresses.

Room Tip: Check the beds and bathrooms ASAP upon arrival. Room changes become harder later in the evening.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

First off, I would like to apologize for the experience you had at our newly renovated facility. Yes, the beds are more firm due to the fact that they are new. I truly want to apologize for this. Please contact us at bhiexpress@aol.com and I would like to provide you with priority club points to compensate for the inconvenience you had experienced. We are doing everything we can to ensure your stay is of satisfactory.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stayed with my family and we enjoyed our stay. There isn't much to do unless you are going to the airport, but we found a few things. The staff was very friendly each time we walked by them. My son loved their simple but clean pool. We could walk to a local restaurant or a Bob Evans from the hotel. Plus just about an hour from Cedar Point!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stayed here on April 27th I had a 2 queen bed with fridge and micro. Room was beautiful and very clean! I originally was going to book my reservation through Expedia, they showed the hotel had a pool and hot tub, but I ended up just going straight to the Holiday Inn website and made my reservation. I had placed a few phone calls to the hotel before Arrival, and Raj was extremely nice and very helpful. When arriving at the hotel my check in was fast and the lady was very courteous. I was disappointed when i found out they do not have the hot tub anymore that it was taken out during their reconstruction. the air conditioning unit in 209 was not strong and the windows did not open so my room was sort of hot but wasnt too uncomfortable. the pool was relaxing. The breakfast was great!!! I was extremely surprised at the variety. I was expecting cereal, or a muffin, maybe a bagel, coffee and juice. No they had the whole shebang! Eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, cereal, muffins, bagels, toast, pastries, pancakes, everything!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie D
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel is conveniently close to Cleland Hopkins Airport. There is a board that gives flight information-in the lobby. Rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast is great and hotel personnel very helpful!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Duane M
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed at this hotel because of low internet pricing and proximity to airport. Mistake. The bathroom was in horrible condition: bath stopper did not work and toilet did not flush. I would not stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear 811MarcG,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations.

Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. I want to assure you that the points you've raised in this review will be looked into. While we understand that your stay was less than satisfactory, we hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Newly remodeled rooms/floor very nice. Friendly helpful staff. A bit noisy cooling system and close by traffic. Unfortunately there was no hot water in the room due to a computer glitch - but we were offered a discount. All in all good stay for the price.

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brook Park
Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn North Olmsted Cleveland Airport
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park? Share your experiences!